• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(4) Jeep Cherokee Turbine/ 10 spoke wheels

dudeinanxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm only selling because I am going to a 33x12.50 or 35x12.50 tire, so I'll need to keep my 15x8.

Wheels are straight, but need some cleaning. I do have all (4) original center caps in decent shape, but one is mission some mounting ears.

15x7 w/ 5.25" backspacing
5 on 4.5 bolt pattern
Fits Wrangler 87-06, Cherokee/Comanche 84-01, Grand Cherokee 93-98

Asking $125 for the wheels. I'll also include an early Grand Cherokee 15x7 aluminum wheel and 235/75/15 tire for free.

I can meet up within reasonable distance for gas money.

I accept PayPal (including credit cards) and cash.

Here is some information if you want to calculate shipping.

Shipping weight - 22lbs
Box size - 16"x16"x8"
My Zip - 40324

DSC03847Medium.jpg

I cleaned up one wheel to see what it would look like. It cleaned up pretty good. I also took some pics of the center caps. The one with the missing tabs will need to be replaced. It won't stay on the wheel.

DSC03848Medium.jpg

DSC03849Medium.jpg

DSC03850Medium.jpg

I've been looking for a set of these for quite a while now. Is the one you cleaned up, the best of the bunch? Will they all look that good? How about any bends, or curb rash?

I have the money for the wheels ($125), but when adding shipping cost (I live just west of St. Louis) and shipping materials it comes out to well over $200. That puts it outta my budget.

I've been looking for a set of these for quite a while now. Is the one you cleaned up, the best of the bunch? Will they all look that good? How about any bends, or curb rash?

I have the money for the wheels ($125), but when adding shipping cost (I live just west of St. Louis) and shipping materials it comes out to well over $200. That puts it outta my budget.

i just randomly cleaned on up, all are in similar shape. all of them has some clear coat coming off, but not bad considering age. one has some minor curb rash, nothing major at all. i did take some pics of the other three individually. hell, after cleaning that one up, i'm tempted to keep 'em!! :shhh:

DSC03851Medium.jpg

DSC03852Medium.jpg

DSC03853Medium.jpg

I have a single one of these kicking around if anyone wants it. I picked it up for a spare but later found another spare that matches my 4 wheels. It's nice to have a matching spare, figured I'd mention it.

I cleaned up the rest of them. Here are individual pics of the wheels.

Please note, the box size and weight listed above is for a shipping estimate. Once I get them boxed up, I can give a more accurate quote.

DSC03894Medium.jpg

DSC03895Medium.jpg

DSC03896Medium.jpg

DSC03897Medium.jpg

I live in akron,oh area...checking on shipping cost and we'll figure out if cheaper to ship or meet up. I have a brother I've been meening to visit in Cinci, OH. How far is that from you?

i sold them on ebay, but i haven't received payment for them. i'm probably going to cancel the transaction soon, especially if you are interested. i haven't received any PMs from you, so i'm not sure what is going on there.

if you are willing to meet me in georgetown, i'll knock a some off the price.

i polished up a set of these and they look really good. just to show what they can look like with some work. the pic doesn't do them any justice. in real life they look almost as shiney as chrome.
IMG_1066.jpg

Back