• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 jeep cherokee expedition/fishing build

Tell me about your hood vents. Any water issues? I park my jeep outside 24/7 and have been thinking about this mod.

No water issues after 2 years in florida rain. guess ill be giving a snow review since i move to utah in the spring.my jeep is always outside too.only get to park it in the carport when I'm working on it.

Awesome build!!

ogden area?lol. definitely plan on regearing sometime after i get there. 3.55s on 32s aren't too bad down here in florida but its pretty flat.

Yup, I live in Layton. I've got 31s with 3.55 gears. It's not bad out here, but up hill (which there's quite a bit of) mine's a dog... I'd like to regear but have grand plans of 33s in the future. So it'll wait till then.

Yup, I live in Layton. I've got 31s with 3.55 gears. It's not bad out here, but up hill (which there's quite a bit of) mine's a dog... I'd like to regear but have grand plans of 33s in the future. So it'll wait till then.

I'm running 32 x 11.50 coopers also on stock gears.mine will probably hate those hills.lol.the cold air intake with the snorkel does help some though. did a full tune up to to free up any power i could.think the stt pros will be fine for the snow? i need to hunt down an 8.8 to go 4.56 or 4.88 with a locker. plan to go 35s since I'm sitting so high.

Thanks its a slow process since its my dd.really appreciate it since i did have one guy state that i ruined it and it should clean its mouth out with a revolver.

It sounds like that kid has anger management issues. :confused1

I'm running 32 x 11.50 coopers also on stock gears.mine will probably hate those hills.lol.the cold air intake with the snorkel does help some though. did a full tune up to to free up any power i could.think the stt pros will be fine for the snow? i need to hunt down an 8.8 to go 4.56 or 4.88 with a locker. plan to go 35s since I'm sitting so high.

It's not bad driving around town, but any speed on the highway add uphill and you might as well be on the side of the road with your flashers on because you're gonna get passed.

got everything back on . turned out pretty good. need to clean up the trim and get another kit for the door jambs and under hood. along with the underside. decided to flex it out. pretty sure i need longer emergency brake lines, longer shocks and long arms.

Looks awesome!!!

well finished up my door speakers and sound bar speakers for now. it needs an amp and i will be sealing and sound deadening the sound bar in the future. also knocked out my inner axle seals and u joint just in time for a trip to the swamp offroad park . it was pretty dry since it hasn't rained in a while bit i still found some mud

Back