• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.10 set for HP D30, 97+ 2door molding

DunkinDeezNutz

NAXJA Forum User
I have a complete 4.10 set for HP D30(carrier, spiders, R&P, old bearings, oil slinger, all hardware). This came out of a used HP30(non-disco) with unknown mileage. Everything has been sandblasted as I anticipated to install these in my XJ but decided to go a different route. Over the past couple months some surface rust has formed due to lack of oil but will scrape right off with wire brush. I also have a piece of paper with the shim measurements, backlash, and pictures of the pattern it was running before disassembly. Located in Stow, MA. Will ship on your dime. $120.00 firm
Not shown in the picture is all the necessary hardware included
hp30gears.jpg

Also have 97+ 2door XJ molding, $30 obo will not ship, also located in Stow, MA
molding.jpg

that sounds good to me but i have never sandblasted a carrier or r&p... don't know how i feel about doing that. never heard a positive or negative about it. never heard anything at all haha

I used a very fine glass bead and was careful not to blast inside the roots of the gears. It was just to clean crud off the mounting surfaces and splines of the spiders, and the gunk on the carrier. The ring and pinion look as good as new trust me, no pitting or heavy material removal occured at all

Back