• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler sale thread: HP D30 & 8.8 (4.10s)

PowerRam1987

NAXJA Forum User
testing the waters to see if theres any interest. may have the opportunity to go one ton.

-HP D30 just sandblasted/bed lined, new ball joints, new unit bearings "hubs", new pinion seal, new inner axle seals, 4.10 r&p/carrier, aussie lunchbox locker, 1/4" thick go rhino diff skid that goes under the housing

-ford 8.8 from a 97 explorer,31 spline, 4.10s, lincoln locked (done well), spring over, disc brakes, all new brake lines/fittings, extra set of calipers/pads/rotors, solid diff cover, welded on all the seams-axle tubes/housing/etc, painted black

-would also be selling my 33x12.50 MTs on black d-windows 2 are 75% and the other 2 are about 40-50%

-Rock Krawler HD steering (basically OTK) with heims would be sold with the D30 and an extra set of knuckles or separately from axle i suppose

-also have another HP D30 (disconnect style) with a cable lock and 3.73 R&P open diff

-another go rhino 1/4" steel diff skid that will fit under a D30 or D35 comes with brackets, will probably fit a chrysler 8.25 pumpkin too

I'd like to make an offer without the locker for my roommate. Maybe this could work out for CTeunich, PowerRam and us?

How much for wheels and tires? Any chance your going to nac fest

Back