• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

37s and 3.5" of lift.

Who is crying? We're disappointed that you attempted to deceive us. Clearly not 3.5" lift with 37s. You should at least alter the title to "37s on 6in. lift" and apologise for wasting our time.

Wow, disappointed about being deceived of lift height? As the OP said before, he thought the coil spacers were stock items... Seems like an honest mistake. Apologize for wasting your time? I think not. The solution would be to PM a mod to edit his title to "37s on 6in lift". Not a big deal.

I like how nobody has touched on the fact the if he does swap a front 44 out of an early Ford it will have 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern not a 5 on 5 like the JK axle in the rear.

I like how nobody has touched on the fact the if he does swap a front 44 out of an early Ford it will have 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern not a 5 on 5 like the JK axle in the rear.
Hey, we've got more important things to deal with here.

The rear is actually 5 on 5.5 so I'll have 5 on 5.5 all the way around. Had the rear redrilled for 5 on 5.5.

Last edited:
definately seems to be sitting tall for a 3.5" lift

heres 37's with 2.5" for comparison (measured frame to axle tube)

6088_505044891094_226300669_111177_7143933_n.jpg

THAT IS SO SICK!!

So, are you planning to drop the lift some when you make room? 5in of lift and 37s, I've seen lots of a cutting and welding to make it work on a nice rig on pirate (which I cant find now) but everyones measurement seems to be different

So, are you planning to drop the lift some when you make room? 5in of lift and 37s, I've seen lots of a cutting and welding to make it work on a nice rig on pirate (which I cant find now) but everyones measurement seems to be different

Yea I think once I out the front in and push it forward a few inches I'll ditch the spacers. As for the rear, I'm gonna stretch it just not sure how yet and hopefully drop it a few inches then.

definately seems to be sitting tall for a 3.5" lift

heres 37's with 2.5" for comparison (measured frame to axle tube)

6088_505044891094_226300669_111177_7143933_n.jpg

I saw this jeep 3 times! And I saw the airbag go off! :woohoo:

I didn't know you were on here...you were definitely an inspiration to my XJ build! Send me a PM next time you're going to Rausch Creek to wheel, we'll have to meet up and hang out!

Back