• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35's And BushWackers

old_man said:
I'm running 35's on about 6" of lift and Bushwackers. You got a problem with that :explosion Yes I trimmed a bit and I have long arms, but it crawls just fine with 4.56's and the stroker. Hell, it crawled just fine with the 2.5L, you just couldn't do 90 on the highway.

I have the same set-up as Tom. But I run trimmed stock flares raised about 2 inches. I have limited the up-travel on the front with longer bumpstops, but flex is overrated, and too much can be dangerous! All flex is good for is to keep your unlocked wheels on the ground.

JT86XJ said:
I found out tonite, that I can get 33" for good price too, and this Jeep will go four wheelin just not anything extreme, probaly just goin through the woods for a trail ride nothing extreme, now my question is, will 33"s look stupid with Wackers? thanks for the help

i think it will look ok im running bushwackers, 3"s and 31/10.50s on my 2000 and yes they do look a little small and i'ld like to get 32/11.50s [but im not going to buy new tires till these whare out] i also have no rub [unless there is a lot of weight in the back like a full cooler] with the stock bump stops. just for the recard i have yet to disconect my front swabars due to still having the stock break lines, i'm shure that will elimanate my rear rub while loaded. in my opinon they will look better with wide tires regardless of there size

Back