• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33" spare tire, JCR steering with knuckles, D44 shafts, and more

Mr. Pickle

NAXJA Forum User
Hello, I have the following for sale:

- JCR UTK 1 ton steering (brand new, never used, ever!) - $300
- D30 knuckles and pitman arm reamed for JCR steering - $50
- Stock XJ rear D44 axle shafts - $80
- Stock XJ D30 axle shafts - $80 (150 for the set)
- Brand new never used 33x12.5x15 treadwright on a new black steel wheel, mounted and balanced, sat in jeep for spare - $120
- Used cap/rotor and plug wires for HO 4.0(good spare) - $10
- Used upper radiator hose (good spare) - $10
- Brand new XJ pitman arm - $40
- Stock silver XJ wheels and tires with 40% tread - $80
- 2 6" Procomp 100w chrome lights - $35 each
- FSJ Jeep wagoneer D44 front, rotor to rotor - $150
- Dana 70 rear out of a 80s 1 ton, has DRW hubs - $150

Make an offer, Jeep is gone and I want these out of my garage.

Thanks,

What's up Layton? Jeep is gone???

dang! i want the jcr steering! y does all the good stuff come up when i gots no cashola?? :tears:

hey layton, I will take them lights. 60$ paypal and get em from you some day in the future? who knows when though. Are then in great condition? any rustola?

And so whats in the future?

Rob, they are yours. No worries about Paypal, I will put them next to your sledge and give them to you next time I see you.

Not sure about the future, maybe a full size rig or something that the fam can ride in too. Lookin at Blazers right now seeing what is out there and such.

Rob, they are yours. No worries about Paypal, I will put them next to your sledge and give them to you next time I see you.

Not sure about the future, maybe a full size rig or something that the fam can ride in too. Lookin at Blazers right now seeing what is out there and such.
go unimog new from a dealer. :)

Edit: the D30 shafts are $80 for both, and $150 for the 30 and 44 shafts. Sorry if there was confision :)

Also, lowering the axle prices to $100 each. The 44 has 2.73s and the 70 has 4.10s. Want them gone.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to sell just the driver's side spindle. I am doing my steering right now w/ heims and I have a Tera-flex high steer spindle for the passenger side so I only need to driver's side. What is it reamed out to?

And forgive my ignorance, but the FSJ 44...what's the width, bolt pattern, diff side of it? I may be interested.

Thanks, Chris

Would you be willing to sell just the driver's side spindle. I am doing my steering right now w/ heims and I have a Tera-flex high steer spindle for the passenger side so I only need to driver's side. What is it reamed out to?

And forgive my ignorance, but the FSJ 44...what's the width, bolt pattern, diff side of it? I may be interested.

Thanks, Chris

Sorry, but I will only sell them seperate as a last resort or if someone else wants to buy the others and they all go away. They are drilled and reamed for the JCR 1-ton steering.

The 44 is a driverside drop, I picked it up with the intention of building it and putting it in my jeep. I am not 100% on the width, the bolt pattern is 6 on some thing :)
I will get you WMS to WMS and the lug pattern tonight.

Thanks for the interest and let me know if you have any other questions.

Update:

D44 shafts sold, lights sold,

WMS to WMS on FD44 is 65" with a 6 on 5.5" lug pattern

Which wheels are they?

Stock ones or the 33" spare?

Stock they are the grey/silver sport ones
33" spare is steel that is black

Here are some pics of the 33" spare

P1211312.jpg

P1211313.jpg

Back