• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33" km2's

baja dan

NAXJA Forum User
i have a set of 33" km2's 50% or better thread mounted on steels 2 are 12.50x15 2 are 10.50x15 asking 500obo located in san diego

yes they do have the staun beadlocks on the 10.50 forgot to mention also that i have another 2 matching steel wheels if u dont want to run the staun beadlocks.

how much for just the 33/10.50-15s? thinking about running 10.50s on the street to save my new 12.50 MTRs. plus save a little fuel, maybe.

well i cant really argue with that one weazle, but i still just cant seem to get the jeep to run on it. i took advantage of trailready's deal a couple weeks ago on some brand new MTRs. i only thought about getting some 10.50s for daily driving to save the 12.50s for wheelin. but for the amount i actually drive daily i think the MTRs will dry rot before i actually wear them out.

well i cant really argue with that one weazle, but i still just cant seem to get the jeep to run on it. i took advantage of trailready's deal a couple weeks ago on some brand new MTRs. i only thought about getting some 10.50s for daily driving to save the 12.50s for wheelin. but for the amount i actually drive daily i think the MTRs will dry rot before i actually wear them out.

So, do you want to sell the MTRs for what you paid for them?

By the time I figured out how to pay for them, you already claimed them. ;)
Pm me if you consider it.

E

Back