• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3 little rings

I got a kick out of flytippers, read two articles on them before I finally figured out what they were talking about..

Hi, I'm a boob from the Ozarks, and I almost always get served, singly or not, although I have been served pairs when I order them.

I'm glad the 15mm Hex worked - I've had customers confuse them before and "force" a solution such as this. They also had a problem with the crud buildiing up and not seeing what the actual fitting is. Here in the states Motormite offers a universal O-ring adapter kit which contains the proper ones for Jeep at half the price the dealer offers. It would be a good time to acquire some in anticipation of their eventual failure. You may have to use the 15mm again, but the bolt is so little serviced it should be no great harm.

I've always enjoyed our constantly changiing language, but I haven't heard of p-a-n-i-t-e-s before. Are these followers of Pan, or the section in an orchestra that plays the flute?

Cheerio, as in a parting greeting, not a single cereal breakfast product, as I prefer to order two cereal products after five.

5-90 said:
Just a hose.
5-90

Sometimes a "garden hose" to specify it, as opposed to an air hose, or a vacuum hose, or...

At one time, at least one person in NYC used to call it a "rubber hose"... as in "Up you nose, with a rubber hose"....

Den

it had six flats,i purchased a t60 torx but it didn't fit.however when i turned the bit around the end thats fits the socket fitted the adapter bolt.
Arsenal just had their bleedin' goalie sent off.

Back