• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd Annual SORE4x4.com Cruise-in

who's caged XJ is that? that thing is sweet.

Uh...really?

-----Matt-----

Is that a 9" in the back sporting a full cage? seems a little over built in the back for lack of building in the front. Looks like a ZJ Tie-rod.

Uh...really?

-----Matt-----

Uh... yea really..... dont expect me to know all you guys. i just moved here a few months ago.

With the anti-rock still on the street setting too I see.
yeah, nobody knows much about the currie setup, i personally want to disconnect it, as its just being destroyed from tire rubbage.

you do realize.. you sold your jeep to a blind guy.. right? hell half the things he wants my help with, i have no clue what they are.. currie anti-rock? aw-shifter? heh.. i'm pretty much his eyes and ears with online help.. and im just now researching this stuff.

the rack and grill were just put on. and sometime next month a dana44..

i personally want to disconnect it, as its just being destroyed from tire rubbage.

Well, that's a dumb idea, the anti-rock is an awesome upgrade. Just put some wheel spacers on it, and don't turn the steering to full lock until you do. Other than rubbing a little paint off, I never had an issue with it

currie anti rock is some expensive shit.

currie anti rock is some expensive shit.
its a neat setup! it really is! i just cant seem to find any info on it. and i really dont feel like "Hacking" this "expensive shit" up without some research first. matt has some crazy idea of different endlinks and "bending" the side plates. :dunno: i dont know..

time to focus on my own rig.. wheres my axle :shhh: hahahaha

If you think the $289 I paid for an anti-rock is expensive, you should probably ditch your Jeep and get a bicycle.

Bikes are expensive...did you see the one Scott had for sale here? :jester:

Anti-rock is one of the best mods you can do to a rig. :) There *is* a happy medium between street and trail with it. A really cool setup is the TeraFlex dual rate swaybar. party1:

Bikes are expensive...did you see the one Scott had for sale here? :jester:

Anti-rock is one of the best mods you can do to a rig. :) There *is* a happy medium between street and trail with it. A really cool setup is the TeraFlex dual rate swaybar. party1:
Who's Scott?

You can get a Huffy at Wal-Mart for $100

its a neat setup! it really is! i just cant seem to find any info on it. and i really dont feel like "Hacking" this "expensive shit" up without some research first. matt has some crazy idea of different endlinks and "bending" the side plates. :dunno: i dont know..

time to focus on my own rig.. wheres my axle :shhh: hahahaha

in the driveway sitting under my jeep. im going to have wednesdays and thursdays off for now on. SO when ever you want to swap over your 8.8 let me know. But i was thinking we might need to cut off the spring plates so the pinion angle is better for your rig. let me know when you got some parts for the 9"

If you think the $289 I paid for an anti-rock is expensive, you should probably ditch your Jeep and get a bicycle.

well my bad, last time i checked was a long time ago and i thought it was in the 5's or 6's, didnt know it was down to $289.

Back