• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

24 Hours of Lemons- CO

Hahaha, if I'd just quietly disagreed with you nobody would have paid attention to me. :)

I'm sorry, were you saying something?

:D

I just didn't want you dissuading these guys from giving it a whirl...

You going to come out and watch us race when we're in Denver (July 9-10)?

-M

I wasn't trying to dissuade anyone from doing it - just wanted no one to suffer from any illusions that it was a simple, inexpensive "what the hell let's go tear up the track" kinda thing. It's still somewhat serious racing and on the grand scale of things, yeah, on the cheap..... but still pretty pricey... :D

I have the race on my calendar of things to do to distract myself from my responsibilities....... it'll depend on which wins the war that day - distraction or responsibilities....... :D

Even if I dont get to race, Ill be there to support you! Is Goatman going to be there as well?
Great, look forward to seeing you. We'll be out there all day Friday teching in, then racing starts Saturday morning. Checkered flag drops ~5:00 PM Sunday. Bring all your misc. XJ parts in case the race car shits the bed, lol. :D

Goat's not going to be racing the Colorado event, too much going on at the new shop. He is coming out to race at the end of the month at Sears Point though.

Back