• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

231 with Tera Low and SYE

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Anyone insterested in one?

Helping a buddy strip a Jeep and he has a 231 out of a TJ with a Tera Low, and SYE on it.... looking for $1100

Also has D44 front and Rear as well AS ARBs, etc etc.

Dana 44s have just sold... sorry. they had 4.88s in them.

Helping a buddy strip a Jeep and he has a 231 out of a TJ with a Tera Low, and SYE on it.... looking for $1100[/QUOTE]

when you say "strip a jeep", is this a jeep he actually owns? not stolen? just curious as to why he would want to strip the jeep. if he is looking for quick cash, i got $600 for the TC. if it is not stolen that is.

i'd do 700 on the tc, but that's about it. you can get the terra low kit quite a bit cheaper than that link from what i've seen. ordering one pretty soon so let me know.

So here is the story, the Jeep is owned by the mechanic who built MattyJ old cherokee. He actually now owns it. He is a mechanic, owns his own shop here in Corona.

The jeep being stripped is a customer of his. He built it for the customer, the customer then let his borrow use it and rolled it on the street. The original owner bought it back from the insurance company. Nothing stolen on this jeep.

I could not find the teralow kit for less than $1k. Add the SYE and a transfer case with low mileage... and I figure $1100 is a good deal.

2stix, not gonna go for $600

Vanimal, shoot me a PM if your serious, maybe we can work out a deal

with all the part out threads that happen here i find it hilarious that you guys jump to the stolen thing :rof: $1100 is a good deal on this and tony is a stand up dude.

just because he's mexican doesnt mean he stole it :eyes:

:D

with all the part out threads that happen here i find it hilarious that you guys jump to the stolen thing :rof: $1100 is a good deal on this and tony is a stand up dude.

just because he's mexican doesnt mean he stole it :eyes:

:D

Thanks Grimmy!! The cool thing is this guy now owns Mattys Jeep!! Super cool dude, he does all my maintenance on the bronco, and is now doing a little cage work as well.

Guy is super busy, asked me if I could help him post up some of the stuff.

cool. sorry to hear it got rolled. i honestly didnt think you would take my offer, but it is all i have. besides, i would rather use the money to pour concrete for the lift. sounds like Vanimal is interested anyhow.

cool. sorry to hear it got rolled. i honestly didnt think you would take my offer, but it is all i have. besides, i would rather use the money to pour concrete for the lift. sounds like Vanimal is interested anyhow.

Yeah it blows... TJ was sweet looking. The original owner had it all done up, ARBs, axles, ect etc And it was a light rollover. Teenage girl doesnt know how to drive!! She was ok though

with all the part out threads that happen here i find it hilarious that you guys jump to the stolen thing :rof: :D

actually, most part out threads (if not all) that i have seen on here also have a selling price for the entire rig. plus they show the rig or atleast give a story behind it. when someone comes out just saying that they are helping a friend "strip a jeep". well it sounds a little suspicious. especially when it has alot of nice (and expensive) parts. didnt mean anything by it, just had to ask.

I'm just busting your balls bro :cheers: nice to see that matty's old rig is going to someone who will take care of it well Tony!

These parts are good. I saw the Jeep when I went down to buy the tires. All the parts are coming from a REPUTABLE shop. If I had the money I would have bought it all.

Thanks guys. Will be starting a new thread, there is a ton of stuff left on this TJ, much of which will fit an XJ

Will this work in a 97 (currently has a 242)? can we work out a deal to include install?

Back