• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 xj sport, 97,xxx lifted and loaded, already dropped the price once! OBO or trade

blacksheep01

NAXJA Forum User
Another "I bought this stock" jeep story. Bought this a little over 2 years ago with 90k+ miles on it. I haven't put many miles on it since then as it is still only at 97,xxx. I lifted it, then went higher, added wheels, bumpers a rack and rocker gaurds. And I have wheeled it. It is very capable as I have been to Clayton, OK a couple of times and went over the toughest trails in the Silverton, Colorado area. This jeep is my baby, I am only selling it to get out of debt. Here is the list:
2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport
4.0 inline six
auto tranny
4x4
Chrysler 8.25 rear differential
Low Pinion Dana 30 up front ABSOLUTELY NO DEATH WOBBLE OR VIBES!
Rubicon express 4.5 coils up front
Full 3.5 Leaf packs in back with 1" shackle in rear
JKS Quicker Discos in front
Kevin's Offroad Bracket and adjustable Trac Bar
RE Shocks all around
Custom 4x4 Fabrication Trail Blazer Winch Bumper up front with XRC 8,000 lb winch
Custom 4x4 Fabrication Rear Bumper out back with swing away tire carrier
C 4x4 rocker gaurds (sliders)
Surco roof rack with spare tire carrier
Rusty's air tube with K&N air filter
5 Procomp 15x8 wheels with simulated bead lock look wheels
5 32" bfg Mud Terrain KM2s
Bushwacker look flares, bought from Doug who was making them and selling on NAXJA
And, if you act now, I will throw in a XJ Dana 44 and a XJ High Pinion Dana 30
I paid $6995 two years ago when this jeep was stock. I have invested over $3500 in parts in this. Starting at $6995 but I will gladly entertain offers.
I will also take partial trade for a 2 wheel drive K-5 blazer or a 4x4 jeep wagoneer / original cherokee (SJ). My family has out grown my cherokee, but I also might take an older cherokee. Looking for cash on top of trade.
Or buy out right and get a smoking deal. I will take less, so call and let's talk. I am very motivated to sell and know my bottom limit.
Located in Marlow, OK and I can provide many more pics on request. I will be in the South OKC area on Friday and Saturday, but since it is Christmas, please be mindful of my family time. Thanks!
580-641-1953
IMG00438.jpg

IMG00434.jpg
]
flares003.jpg

flares001.jpg

Thanks Doug, I am not getting out of jeeping all together, it's in my blood. I am making a payment on this jeep and I don't drive it very much. The payoff isn't very much and it'll allow my wife to buy something else or work on what we have. It's just a good move, but we will see if it sells in this economy. If not, I got a nice jeep with some awesome flares! I just got a PM today about your flares, any luck getting back in it?

Well, glad I have the jeep today. Six inches of ice and snow. Oklahoma will be shut down for a week. I've already been out once, no sweat, but there are people stuck in the streets. Buy this jeep and make snow your hoe!

Well, I was really just trying to do her a favor. I was already looking at other 4x4s, just none seem to fit our needs exactly. Might as well keep the one I gots, being that I owe so little on it. Can't buy a decent 4x4 for what I owe, not with everything working. So now I'll just get it paid off and in the mean time decide whats next for the XJ. Thanks Doug, I am still interested in your other products so keep me posted. I hope you have a safe and happy new year. God Bless!

Back