• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Xj part out ;)

lol how much for the wiring harness for the O2 sensor at the catalytic converter and the rear shock struts (if theyre any good) for the rear hatch? shipped to 92336

I need the transfer case shifter bezel. (Its its the 231, 2h-4h-n-4L)

Shipped to 95519.

How much for the plastic support from the center console shipped to 92683? The one that bolts to the transmission tunnel and the center console bolts to.

How much for the plastic support from the center console shipped to 92683? The one that bolts to the transmission tunnel and the center console bolts to.
That is broken ....
is it the gray 4 prong type pigtail?
Yes

How much for the nut strip and the tow hook brackets??assuming it has them haha
Nope

Ok, is it in good shape? I've had 2 crap ones, the clear plastic likes to melt and chip color.
Yes

$10 bucks plus shipping for the rear wiper motor =)

What color? Do you have the wiper cowl with the windshield squirters in it? Front Driveshaft?

Last edited:
link doesn't work.....does the rear wiper?

any chance the truck had fog lights? I need the interior switch panal ( three switches) ... Dont need the switches but will accept if you don`t want to separate

fan shroud? how much shipped to 98665?
Dont have one
link doesn't work.....does the rear wiper?
sold with the hatch
i could use the aux electric fan and this part http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1046684 from the ignition...

also, coolant overflow bottle/cap and driver's seat or just the bracketry...
Sold

any chance the truck had fog lights? I need the interior switch panal ( three switches) ... Dont need the switches but
will accept if you don`t want to separate

I have a swich panel $25 shipped

Back