• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ In Longmont, CO

ClayTL

NAXJA Forum User
https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/6721959516.html

Price: $3,800

See craigslist ad linked above for details.

I bought this jeep from the original owner last November do be my daily driver. I did the work listed below, and then stumbled upon a 2001 XJ with cleaner paint and bought that one too. So now the green 2000 XJ needs a new home.

New Radiator
New Water Pump
New Thermostat
Flushed Heater Core
(all done because the old radiator had a slow leak and the heater core was plugged up so the heater didn't blow hot when I bought it, heater blows hot and AC blows cold now).

New front pads and rotors

Fixed broken wiring to rear lift gate

Installed a trailer hitch for hauling my mountain bike rack (does not have trailer wiring installed, has never been used as a tow vehicle)

The jeep has a slow drip from the oil pan seal (loses about 1 quart in 3000 miles to leaking and/or burning)

Shocks were recently replaced by the previous owner, steering is straight and tight with no death wobble.

Generally a solid XJ to be used as a daily driver or a platform for a build. Needs a new home.

Serious offers will be considered, with extra consideration given to members of the NAXJA community.

Back