• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ 5speed 4.0 6 cylinder 4x4 169xxx Runs perfect

apaz321

NAXJA Forum User
Dark green 2000 XJ Sport bone stock 4x4 with 169xxx miles
Pretty Rare 5 speed manual trans just serviced
NP231 transfer case
New tires 235/75r/15 all terrain style tires on stock wheels
New radiator
New clutch
New ac condenser
New windshield
New belt
Good spare with stock cover
Straight body
No rust
Clean title with CarFax
Just smogged it today!!
It was owned by an older guy well taken care of. Paint is a faded on the hood. Other than that this thing is super clean.
Clean interior no tares or rips at all! cruise control works power everything all windows work.
after market head unit.
I also have 5 Rubicon 17" new condition wheels with only one with a tire on it and its a 315/70/17 BFG all terrain 50% life
$4900 OBO

I will sell the wheels and tire separate for $300 for all 5 with tire.
Send Me a TEXT or call preferably if your really interested 951 3167190
or PM me and I will email you pics. PM might be a little slower at responding just a warning. I dont know how to post pics up i dont have a photo bucket. If you do kow how or have a photo bucket i can use I will gladly post them but for now I am a total amateur at posting pics on forums
If you are serious and want this thing I will work on the price with you and accept a reasonable offer. These XJ's are tough to find in decent shape and this thing is really well taken care of. Let me know and will be open to show it to anyone that is a serious buyer with cash in hand.
Also open to trade!

hey guys I would like this thing gone this weekend. So if you like it or slightly interested give me a call me a text and we can work a deal out. I would rather give somebody on here a great deal then let it go on Craigslist or race desert. I'm near Riverside in Corona. FYI I just recharge the AC and blow super cold summers coming hahaI forgot to mention all the windows are tinted they are rolledd down in the pictures

I was about to offer you blue book for it. But good to see it sold.

Back