• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ 4 sale

LilRhodyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well my XJ finally needs to go up for sale so I'm just seeing if theres any interest.

Its a 2000 Sport 4.0L/Np231/AW4 with a 1996 High Pinion Dana 30 and the stock 29 spline 8.25 in the rear.
It has 104,000 on it, 98,000 on the Dana 30 and it starts and runs good.
Interior is in real good shape
It was lifted and wheeled but now has been brought down and most of the parts replaced. I think it would make a great wheeler or work vehicle, might not be the cutest daily driver.

It will sell with...
-Brand new Rustys 2" Front Coils, OME 2" HD rear leafs, and 4 Rustys shocks for 2-2.5" of lift with black boots.
All of it has been put in/is being put in so when you get it the suspension will have almost no miles on it.
-I have replaced the Upper and Lower Control arms with stock ones, trac-bar is stock again, and the front sway bar is back in it. I put my old Skyjacker T-case drop in there so theres absolutly no driveline noises.
-Uniden Pro 510XL CB (mounted, but needs to be wired), The antenna and mount are Firestick brand and they are all mounted and the coax is wired from the rear of the Jeep to the CB all nice, nice.
-Optima Red Top
-K&N FIPK (I'll include the recharge kit)
-Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat
-Flowmaster 40 Series
-Rusty's Tail pipe
-30x9.50R15 Radial A/ts They aren't the top of the line tires but they are fairly new and do well in rain, snow, and sand.
-IPF head lights and Majic "J" bulbs
-Window vent shades
-Two sets of rims
-Tow strap, mounted fire extinguisher, mounted flashlight, spare D30 axle shafts and a little medi-kit are all in the back
...I'm sure theres some other things but you get the jist.

Here comes the bad though...
The Jeep needs..
-a new rear main
-oil pressure sending unit
-and at some point in the near future, brakes
-Also the clockspring in the steering wheel needs to be realigned or replaced
-It may also need a thermo housing gasket, which I will include
The hood latch broke so the hood is stuck down right now...it snapped the other day pretty F'in randomly, just to get back at me for selling it I think.

It currently has no fender flaes on it because of my 33's..I'm going to try and put the old fender flares back on but I may just include them with the Jeep and you can do it if you'd like.

Heres an older picture so you can see the color and what not but it does not have these wheels, tires, or flares on it..and now with the 2" suspension it obviously sits a little higher.

jeep.jpg

I'm asking $4800 firm

Andrew

Last edited:
Back