• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 dollars???

i have a 99 and they are prone to have vibes with even a 1" lift...

maybe my distributor was crappy, but the direct ignition was only $200, and it gave me an average extra 4 miles/gallon on the freeway. (I drive an hour to work every day.) and me being a broke college student, it was a worthwile uprade for me.

would you guys rather get the HD leafs with a .75" shackle or just do a full langth 2" AAL???

• Tow hooks front and rear
  • OME suspension (3-3.5") w/ OME shocks
  • 4.10 gears for the D30 OR
  • High Pinion Dana30 from the junkyard if you already have a Low Pinion, if your lucky, you´ll find one from a four banger, it should have 4.10 gears
  • 8.25 or XJ-Dana44 from the junkyard, if your lucky, you´ll find one w/ 4.10 already installed
  • Factory skid plates also from the junk yard
  • Some louvers for the hood
  • Fire ext., first aid kit, tow straps, shakles, gloves

I dont know of a 2" leaf pack other than OME.....

too rich for my blood.....that would be almost 4 bills with tax and shippingjust for the leafs

when people say that full length AAL's will sag quickly...How quick are we talking about???

do the superlift springs that 4wheelparts carry really only lift the jeep 2.5"??? wheres a good online place to look at some OME leafs also???

out of all honesty though, dont you think that the HD leaf and a .75" shackle would be perfectly fine??

If I go that high then I would have to worry about an SYE and I dont want to spend 300+ on that....so I kind of want to stay around 2"

RE 3.5" Superflex with full packs: $720 (5% off at Jeepin Outfitters with your $30 NAXJA membership)

PORC SYE: $170 shipped to your door

XJ Front Driveshaft for the rear: $20-40

31" Maxxis Bighorns: $478 shipped to your door from eBay

$1388-1408 assuming you have tools. And if you don't have tools, get some before you buy anything that requires them :rof:

I have an AX15 so I cannot use a front drive shaft...AND I do not have the tools nor the place to install a full lift myself...

Or else I probably would have already done so

how much do you guys think it would run to have a shaft made from a local shop??

Back