• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Dodge Ram 1500

Jeepguy91

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have got a 2000 dodge ram 1500 that i need to sell quick. Here are some things about it,

360 v-8
auto
quad cab
short bed
4x4
sport package
towing package
xenon fender flares
flowmaster
a/c, tilt, cruise, cd, heated mirrors
yellow with black stripes

The only bad things on it are the rear door on the driver side doesn't open right now but am getting it fixed. The clear coat is coming off the fender flares and hood scoop. And there is a little rust starting to show on the rear bumper and bottom of drivers door.

This truck is in like new condition with no scratches or dents and still has the plastic on the floor from the factory. It only has 54,000 miles on it so it is still a new truck.

I will try to get pics up tonight. I am asking $12,500 obo and am needing to sell this quick. If you have any questions feel free to ask them.

Thanks,
Ben

Bump. Need to sell this thing. It has 63,000 miles on it now and i have added an extra leaf to the rear springs to stiffen up the rear end for when hauling a trailer. Am now asking $10,900. Someone buy this.

Price lowered to $9500. Will include 3" coil spacers and black nerf bars with it.
bigo99_1161798624.jpg

Back