• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 dr xj owners

I own a 88 2dr with 4.0/aw4/231, 30/35. Power windows, locks, seats and mirrors. Rear vents and privacy glass. Lsd and all skids. Swing away tire carrier. And what looks to be a factory sunroof? 165,000 miles with a 3in rancho and paid 445.00! Straight as a arrow and runs awesomes!

See the vented window 2dr ones around all the time but mine no have none of those luxerys.

100_1981.jpg

I picked up a '99 x-government XJ. So full skids and tranny cooler (no tow hooks). No power anything, no privacy glass, 4.0/aw4/231 d30/d35 with ABS.

It feels like I have more leg room in my '99 4 door, but I think my 2 door's seat is a little more comforatable.

Mine has everything except sunroof or overhead console. Came with nothing but a/c and 5 speed 2x4. Now 4x and mirror tint smokers windows as they were called.

picture.php

I have a 2-door and my buddy has a 4-door. Mine is WAY easier to get in and out of. Well, the front seat anyway. But since that's where I always sit, I don't care much. I considered the vent windows and found a pair for $40. Unfortunately the rubbers for them were about $75. Naaa...

You can get rubbers at the 7-11 for cheaper! Anyways, the rear side glass and rubber is all one piece. If the big glass break's you'll need a whole new glass except the operating piece.

Back