• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 Cherokees for sale

lil_red_wagon

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2 cherokees for sale

the first is a 91 2 door 4.0 5 speed 3" lift, 33" maxxis bighorn w/ matchin spare, matchin spare, blown headgasket - 1000 Price drop to 800

second is a 91 4 door 4.0 auto custom 6" lift 38.5x14.5x15 tsl/sx, 79 bronco hp44/9" combo, radius arm front leaf sring rear, crossover steering, detroit in rear, trutrac in front, 4.56 gears, tcu control box, np23d wide chain and hd 31 spline sye kit, removable doors, open cooling system conversion, kc lights on the hood, electric fans, on board air with 10 gal tank, warn premium lock out hubs, 5x5.5 bolt pattern with matchin spare, im sure theres more i forgot - 4500

Best way to reach me is to call. 501-545-7452 Justin

Justin,

You got any good rear leaf springs. Mine are toast to say the least. If you have an upcountry set ups front coils and rear leafs from it I would be interested. Please let me know. I drive a jeep and do not want to belong to the sagging and dragging low rider crowd...lol

Thank you
Jay

i dont have any leaf springs anymore. But if you take the 2nd and 3rd leafs from a k5 pack it will give you 3" of lift.

IMAGE_020.jpg

IMAGE_022.jpg

IMAGE_024.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

Back