• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1of2 1999 HOSS for sale

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Well as I’m getting more serious about getting some changes in my life, the toy needs to go. What it is:
1999 Chevy Camaro SS hardtop
LS1/t56
Chrome zr1’s in 275/45/17
Black Leather, power everything.
As it came from factory, this car is a 1 of 2. The sister car is heavily modified Kentucky car. This car has only had a few parts swapped, which I still have the originals:
Carbon fiber driveshaft.
Lid.
SLP grill

The car was ordered by my grandfather and until last year he was only owner. I have all original purchase paperwork and dealer info. Car has SSOA badge and blanket as it was selected SSOA feature car. This car has spent one night not in a garage. Back seats haven’t been used. List of drivers ever is 4.

Car has been driven. It’s a 112k car. Exterior is a 9/10 (clear coat blemish on nose. Small crack in windshield.)
Interior is a 9/10 (carpet under driver foot worn. SS floor mat in pristine condition. Window motors slow. Original I damaged dash- hard to find).
Drivetrain. 9/10 (clutch is being scheduled to be replaced. AC needs charged. )

Check sites like eBay, bringatrailer, etc, there are currently no Hugger Orange 4th gens available. Specifically in SS package are even harder to find.

Asking price. $14,500.
Will make price considerationnif buyer interested prior to clutch replacement.

Trades. There are 3 items that are of partial trade value. Jeep WK. Shop supplies (benders, welders, etc). Lastly, possible consideration of Jeep MJ.

I can supply any pics at request. Not being able to post via the bucket makes it difficult. Located in montrose. Test drives require CIH due to valuation/rarity.

4cfad27d3267351cd90d3c2d9146e6cf.jpg
e7478bb4913112e4b78c41c0e0d5aee4.jpg
8336cdfea55b1c74af52ef62db0f8dbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome looking Camaro! GLWS

c68eeedb7f29127ba28914e3dc606253.jpg

Wanted to add it has signatures from camaro design crew like John Heinricy, Jon Moss, on pass inner fender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you. Was a fun cruiser. But it’s kire of a hassle than a value at this point in my life. Plus afraid to mod such a low number car ya know.

Back