• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 XJ for sale

whatevah

It's Yellah!
posting for my friend Mike... he's asking $2000 for a fellow Jeeper (he's more of a YJ guy, still square headlights!) tell him you saw me post this here for the $2000 price. I think it's worth more like $3500, but... that's all he wants. pics here: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/2480794521.html I think it needs the A/C evaporator replaced, but that's a $100 fix.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
194k miles
4.0L 6cyl
Automatic Trans

I am no longer using this Jeep. I recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Looking for someone else to enjoy it. It has tinted windows all the way around, Panasonic cd player, Sony spakers,Reese trailer hitch and factory trailer harness, keyless entry, K&N air filter, Magnaflow exhaust, roof rack The Jeep is inspected till Feb 2012. Within the last six months I have put on two new front tires, new brakes all the way around, new air shocks & new towing trans cooler. I have all the maintaince records since it was new. It still has a lot of life left in it and will make someone a nice Jeep.
I am asking $2400 obo

Back