• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 XJ Limited Part Out

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up a white 98 XJ Limited and will be using a few parts for repairing another rig, but the rest is up for grabs. The motor is blown in it, but other than that the rest is there and usable. I honestly have only looked at it long enough to get it on the trailer and back off. White exterior, tan interior. The front clip w/ header panel is in great shape, no cracks etc. All glass is good, interior parts are in good shape, center console still has the latch even :D

The following items are already spoke for:

Seats-I'm currently keeping
t-case-I'm keeping
Headliner and overhead console w/ wiring-Craig
Carpet-Craig
Dash bezel-Dan
Exhaust, MAF sensor, ECU-Jeremy

If you need something, let me know quick and it will be reasonable. I plan on crushing it next week.

Cheese "and starting a new top secret project too" Man

drivers side front and passenger side back are great. the other two have rust on them

I will have to check, I am betting the craptastic D35 since I saw the ABS crap under the hood.

How much for front clip, all marker/tail lights, rear hatch and glass?

Is the tranny any good? If so it's worth holding on to.

Andy, I will PM ya a price for everything. The rear hatch has a small dent on the bottom left corner due to the rear bumper being bent into it. Other then that it is all good. Tranny is good, and I have another good tranny out of a 98 sitting on the rack....I will let both go if interested...cheap! You want the front bumper and caps w/ the front clip? It is in OK shape too, just rock pitted/chipped on the center painted section.

sorry man, it does not have a chrome one, it is white.

just drive up to north Missouri and pick it up :D

I can get it as far south ast Joplin, MO but that is the end of my road for the near future.

It would go with the gate, but I think I have a good red one in the shed. I will look this evening.

Cheese "freebie" Man

UPDATED:

The following items are already spoke for:

Seats-I'm currently keeping
t-case-I'm keeping
Headliner and overhead console w/ wiring-Craig
Carpet-Craig
Dash bezel-Dan
Exhaust, MAF sensor, ECU-Jeremy
Hatch, complete front clip, tail lights n markers-Andy
drivers side back door small glass-Bryan

If you need something, let me know quick and it will be reasonable. I plan on crushing it next week.

Back