• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Zj grand cherokee prerunner for sale

Cache96

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 1996 Grand cherokee

The jeep used to be black but i just recently painted it oxford white (4 weeks ago), i am the second owner my aunt had it before me and i am the one that has done all the mods to it. It has been great never let me down. The only reason im thinking of selling it is because im trying to go with a full size f150.

Motor: 5.2L
Axles- HP Dana 30 front and Dana 44a Rear with 4.56 gears in both
Transmission- 44RE with shift kit ( rebuilt 9,000 miles ago)
Transfercase- 242 swap
Tires/Rims- Method Double Standards with 35" BFG Baja T/A (Project Thread) (7 total tires)
Susension- Front IRO Long arm suspension with 14" 2.5 King Coilovers (triple rate) and 16" FOA 3 tube bypasses, 2.0 fox bump stops.
Suspension rear- Triangulated 4 link with 2.5" OEM springs and 16" King smooth body shock coming through the body with poly bump stops.
Interior- Fully caged front to back with DOM engine cage/main tubes and Mild steel cross tubes,front race trim bucket seats with 4 point 3" Crow Harnesses, Rear stock bench seat with 4 point harnesses. (No carpet)
Unibody- Front is fully plated outside with unibody stiffeners and Kevins offroad stiffeners in the bottom. (No cracks ever on the unibody)
Body- Fiberglass all around, front fenders, rear fenders and hood.
Lights- 30" LED bar on the front bumper, 10" amber on the bumper, 50" Radius bar on top and a amber dually in the rear.

15k obo

Also open to trades for a 2003 and up F150 (Stock or modded)

Any questions just ask or call

(760) 427-nine701

Your rig here has me asking a dumb question. What do you do if you need to pull the engine or even the heads? Does the exo skeleton come off easy or do you cut it off?

Your rig here has me asking a dumb question. What do you do if you need to pull the engine or even the heads? Does the exo skeleton come off easy or do you cut it off?

It has tube inserts that you take off with allen screws and the two cross bars remove easy to remove the engine :) we thought about that too haha

I just PM'd you. I'm the original owner of a F150, 2006 that I'm looking to trade for something. I was thinking a motorhome but this looks like more fun. Pics and contact info sent.

Back