• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Cherokee in CT $2200

Mikel

NAXJA Forum User
Hello,

The time has come to sell my Cherokee. It has the 4L engine and five speed. 211K miles, mostly highway. It has power steering, power brakes, power windows, locks, tilt steering column, wireless alarm, air conditioning and a class III tow hitch. It has been my daily driver until now, in my 100 mile daily commute. It has been by far the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. It has never needed any work other than the typical consumables (Rotors/pads/drums/shoes last year, starter, battery, U-joints...) and has been very well maintained - I used synthetic oil since I bought it, and synthetic gear oil in the transmission, transfer case and axles. It runs and drives very well and everything is very tight - Oil pressure is 20-45 lbs once fully warmed, same as when I bougtht it 80K miles ago. Engine runs smoothly and with plenty of power and has always given me a consistant 20 MPG. It passed CT emissions with flying colors last year. Transmission shifts excellent. T/C goes in and out of 4x4 and low range very smoothly. Tires are BFG AT KO's with plenty of thread left.

The interior is in very good condition and the body is also excellent. There is no significant rust that I'm aware of, and the worst is a dent in front of the rear passenger-side marker light. There is nothing mayor wrong with the vehicle, only the following:

- Cracked windshield, courtesy of some local 12 year old vandals

- Sticky power lock in one of the rear doors.

- Two bad light bulbs in dash that I never got around to change.

- Tailgate air springs will need to be replaced ($20).

As I said, this has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned and it bothers me immensely having to sell it. Unfortunately, I just bought a classic car, and I need to get rid of some of my toys. The price is $2200, I can deliver wihin a reasonable distance from Connecticut. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thank you.

Mikel

A short video of the engine running:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4820353059775557459

dsc03369b6zl.jpg

dsc03370b6df.jpg

dsc03371b4rh.jpg

dsc03372b3wy.jpg

dsc03373b7cu.jpg

dsc03374b4ss.jpg

dsc03375b1iv.jpg

dsc03376b0uj.jpg

dsc03377b1xb.jpg

dsc03378b0yr.jpg

dsc03380b0el.jpg

dsc03381b4ke.jpg

dsc03382b1st.jpg

i would almost be intrested. mine is very similar but lots of rust.

i cant afford it ATM, i am only 17, but if its for sale in 2 months, i would want it.

im in CT also

Back