• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 Jeep XJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
1200 for a wrecked (salvage title) jeep with no plates and 200k on the clock :/ glws

Yea thats a little high ted. I paid way under that for the wifes jeep and drove it home an smogged it the next day with doing nothing to it.

Good luck with your sale. I hope you get what you're looking for.I know my friend just got a 96 for $500 cause the door is broke.I have spares here for it.;)

please don't take offence with the replies here, it's just that this is going to be a hard sell around here ;) you may have better luck listing it on craigslist. while some ribbing is being done here they are all valid points.

I need the power train out of it for the wrangler.Plus i can sale the back seat to a friend.But he didn't get back to me so i guess he doesn't want to sell it.
SELL, not sale. that drives me nuts. :D

"i want to sell a car"
"i have a car for sale"

Drive , now thats funny
Sorry didn't notice it.I'll try better next time, guess my spill check didn't work wrong on that word this time.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back