• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1992 cherokee 2wd automatic

89cherokeexj

NAXJA Forum User
Bone stock 4.0 high out put automatic. Current tags. Base model no a/c. 2 door. Runs good needs some minor work and paint needs some attention. Pretty clean little jeep. Looking for 1800 obo located in victorville. You can text me for pics 760 596 nine five six eight 315k miles on odometer, engine rebuilt at 160k per previous original owner. No paper work to show though. Pink slip in hand

Going to drop the price to 1200 firm. The jeep has some type of rattle/knock when idling and idling only. People coming to look at it been giving me grief, no time to look at it.

May be flex plate, $900

You can text me 760 596 9568

Just a suggestion, but I'd say you'd have better luck by putting the pics on photbucket and linking to them. My bet is that Cal is not interested. Pics in the thread would help you sell it or generate interest. GLWS

I have a friend thats interested; but not quite so much that he'll call to get pics.

I will also trade for a 4x4. I also have a 1997 dodge 1500 4x4 on 40s I would also trade for a cherokee 4x4

ok
whats the minimum cash you would take for this?

i do know someone who's looking now.

Back