• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 Jeep XJ project for sale

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
Gonna let my project Jeep go to someone that will finish it. I have other things I'd rather spend my money and time on and I can't keep everything.

Read through the thread to see what has been done so far. It's not much but it's a solid vehicle with a solid drivetrain.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1129043

What I know it needs:
Axle end upper control arm bushings
Needs to have the radiator replaced (I have a good replacement to go in it)
Interior needs to be put back in
Front bumper
Grill
Windshield needs to be resealed

Body has 300,000 on it, I was told the transmission was rebuilt at around 250,000 miles, and i replaced the engine with a known good 4.0 from a '99 model. New water pump, head gasket and freeze plugs were installed at the same time. Engine still had cross hatching and no ridge in the cylinder walls. I listed it on Craigslist for $1200 but I'll do away with the haggling for NAXJA guys and say I'll take $1,000 firm for it. I could part it out for more than that so that's what I'd have to get to let it go. No trades, cash only please.

Back