• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1991 Jeep Cherokee Limited IL

Fast95Neon

NAXJA Forum User
Man i dont wanna do this but kinda do....just looking for something different....
This is the 3rd vehicle i always said i'd never sell but i dunno lol
Its been a great vehicle to me...minus a few high mileage maintance stuff breaking that made me spend more money than i needed too....

1991 Jeep Cherokee Limited

167k just under that

automatic

242TC

8.25 rearend

power windows and locks

factory alarm BUT NO TRANSPONDER

Grey leather/ driver side bracket needs to be welded/repaired

has rustys 4.5" lift

New leafsprings

TNT 1.5 boomarang shackles

teraflex swaybar disconnects

31x10.5x15 mud kings

Newer Cat with thrush glasspack

U JOINTS replaced front wheel's (2) front driveshaft (3) rear driveshaft (2)
New steering stabilizer

New Fuel Filter

Tc Drop

rear kenwood speakers

*Might include if the price is right otherwise im taking this stuff off*

has cb/pa installed/ wilson antenna

2" hitch

tow hooks 1 installed the other not

K&N cone filter

Pioneer head unit plays mp3s and mp3 wire

200w amp/10" subwoofer

TC has small leak...just installed. cracked the old one, the only difference is the 4wd light sensors....so currently the light does not work...the 4wd works just not the light.
Needs alignment...and because i havent done it the driver side tire has unever wear and it causes a shimmy.....
RUST under the doors both sides.....not the doors themselves and behind the tires those always rust and a long dent on passenger side door/no mirrior either and dent on rear passenger side panel. Also Needs a TrackBar bushing.

All in all it has been a great truck and has alot of character...even if the paint shined......people always commenting and asking questions on it...if i dont sell it fine but if i do ill miss the shit outta this thing
and does drive great on the highway
I tried to take the best care of it....even if i dident vacuum the interior or wash it every week.

any questions let me know.....

AVG'S 15mpg

If you have trades let me know....kinda want a WAGONEER in great shape or comanchee....maybe a 5.9L zj I dunno...let me know +$$$

$2500 OBO???

IMG_8436.jpg

IMG_8438.jpg

IMG_8439.jpg

IMG_7751.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

10242008272.jpg

10242008271.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

haha....NO! Yea they are fun...and super cheap things to maintain....but really slow....Im doing a 150cc swap over the winter....

cost under $3bucks to fill...and i get around 100mph

Back