• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 XJ partout and more...

TRAILREADYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have posted before that I am slowly parting out my old XJ. Well, now that it's starting to get warmer, I will have more time to remove parts.

A bit of it has already been stripped, sold, and/or used on my MJ, but many good parts are left.

Here is a list of what's available now, let me know if you need something not listed and I will see if it's still there.

Pics available upon request.

-AW4 Auto trans, 21 spline output, good condition. Still in the XJ. $50 if you pull it, or $80 if I do. Does not have t-case attached.

-Stock rear driveshaft w/internal style slip yoke. Originally used with D35 rear end, I had upgraded to the 8.25 rear, and the extra length worked well with my lift/axle combo. The yoke has been clearanced for maximum travel without binding. $20

-Center Console. Grey/black. Arm rest hinge has been repaired stronger than sock (most are broken by now). The "coin trey" has been cut out for a switch panel, but I can make a ABS plate to cover it if you would like. Does not include trans and t-case bezels. $25

-Cig Lighter socket panel, complete with socket. $10

-Trans power/comfort and rear wiper switch panel and switches. $15

-Transmission Control Unit (common cause of any shifting problems in your AW4 Jeep!) Good condition. $30

-Set of 5 33x12.50R15s. Set of four Destination MTs with a Procomp spare. Tires are pretty worn, but would be good for trail only tires. I will include a 15x8 wheel for the spare, but the others aren't included. $75 obo for the set of 5. Recently passed inspection.

-Headliner, grey in color, had factory overhead console (cutout). Good condition with only a couple marks, no sagging, $30

I will list more as I get to it, thanks for looking.

Back