• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 xj part out

browncountyxj

NAXJA Forum User
Started to fix this up and it has to many issues along with trouble getting the title so I am going to part it out.

Brand new fuel pump and sending unit in fuel tank $100

Renix 4.0 with new spark plugs ,cap rotor, wires Runs ok only drove it 1/2 mile .....$100

the jeep has alot of good parts ask if you need it

transmission and 242 transfer case are junk

dana 35 out of a 95 xj ... $75.

The body will be going to scrapyard this thurs or fri

Last edited:
Hey Jeff, cardboard needs a drivers side tail light. How much you want I'll grab it for him next time I'm out there. Also, We would like to come get the trans out of mine soon so let me know when you have a not so muddy place to put it! :D

Hey Aaron I will be pulling the sliders and the skid today !!! are you sure you want those seats they are not in very good condition.. But I will pull them as well if you really want them? MUD SUCKS and it will probably be muddy here for a long time!!!We can put it on the flatbed trailer and pull the tranny..I am going to be in columbus thursday night I can bring that stuff with me? Call me

What color is the interior?

If tan how much for the steering column. (the whole thing)

Since I'm on here a lot more than Jeff I'll answer. AFAIK the interior on it is Grey and looks to be in nice shape.

I may be able to transport it to WF Rob, my old jeep is at his house being parted! It seems like every time I bring you stuff the next day sucks...........................well once anyways! :D

Bringing this back up! Jeff sent me an email but there were no pics in it:)twak:) for me to post so as soon as he sends me some I will post them up!

Alright here are the pics

Wheels look like this:
100_3770.jpg

Rob, here is the steering column:
100_3773.jpg

and the front seats:
100_3771.jpg

Back