• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 xj pioneer w/ 3.4L swap 2000 obo

Das_Joop

NAXJA Forum User
00E0E_261Wp19cnsq_600x450.jpg

01010_ecvxYPY1Ahv_600x450.jpg

00l0l_5b0Up7RN30u_600x450.jpg

00i0i_absCeYtsZnK_600x450.jpg

00W0W_irZ0RCHazNp_600x450.jpg

00x0x_kgdbY3z2tXi_600x450.jpg

00x0x_lGg01F2acal_600x450.jpg

00V0V_cxi6iJl261U_600x450.jpg

00N0N_i5kpXYr1tTb_600x450.jpg

Time for it to go unfortunately, got a new truck and don't have the time or the money for her. Too many projects sitting at and around my apartment haha...

so here it is, it's been sitting in my carport for the last 3 months and barely driven for the 3-4 months previous to that. starts up and runs perfectly but im sure it will need to go in for a carb tune to get its smog and tags. Passed in 2013 with flying colors, paper work & report from most recent and some previous smogs. drove it down the 57 yesterday with a buddy that was interested.

2nd owner, low mileage, professionally converted to camaro v6, tons of work done, daily driven.
Reduced price for quick sale, tags need to be paid up. maybe 200 owed? anything over 200 I will cover cash or remove from total price (just haven't had a chance to check on total).

Specs:
-1986 Cherokee Pioneer 2nd owner
-146XXX mileage on body (no rust)
-New Clutch @ 120k
-3.4L v6 Swap from 95 camaro/firebird (was born with a 2.8, swap was performed by the palm desert jeep dealership it was purchased from, with pounds of paperwork to go with) @ 120k
-Engine Mods: Chrome edelbrock valve covers, edelbrock CA legal (w/smog legal stamp) shorty headers to custom ca legal (w/smog legal stamps) magnaflow cat & muffler on 2.5" pipes (quiet not loud) , Rebuilt Varajet II w/ upgraded floats & springs, K&N airfilter, heavy duty motor mounts, msd coil & distributor etc etc (all paper work and receipts)
-Slave cylinder converted to external @ 120k
-Complete Ranch rs3500 3" suspension (pitman, coils, sway links, etc etc, papers/receipts)
-5:10 gears w/ eaton truetrac (dana 35)
-Dana 30 front w/ vacuum override cable
-BFG All terrain T/A radials 31's 70% year and a half old, truck has not seen any dirt in my possession no chunks, cuts, cracks etc. (factory basket rims almost perfect still)
-*ICE Cold AC* (yes, new lines, new compressor, and many other ac components replaced, all papers & receipts)
-Was repainted in 2006, shows some chips & dings but still shines beautiful
-Custom "cow catcher (lol)" bumper w/ recovery hooks & winch plate
-Custom rear bumper w/ hi lift & Jerry can mount
-CB radio not included
-Rear seat is perfect (always) drivers seat a little worn 7/10 (still comfy) passenger seat is 8.5/10 (couple unnoticeable cracks along seat seam in the vinyl)
-headliner is 7/10 (light grey, 3 or 4 small holes, no major stains)
-I'm sure im forgetting something, ask and you shall receive

Motivated to sell, tons of records available on it. Not happy about letting it go, but happy wife.....you know how it goes.

My name is Matt
Cell is 714 471 6386
email [email protected]

Looks super clean, especially for the year.

GLWS

thats what i was told, ive never had to open to find out. its geared pretty low for the 30's. Does a comfortable 60 on the highway, really good torque in 4w hi/lo.

Back