• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1986 XJ for sale

BJ's Off-Road

NAXJA Forum User
1986 XJ for sale

I was just about to start modifying this rig when the wife decided "we" had too many toys ;) So, to keep her / me happy, it's up for sale. Here are the details:

-1986 Cherokee Chief (XJ model)

-Red exterior / interior

-Just passed emissions in late October

-2.8L V6 (I was about to put in a Camaro 3.4L fuel injected engine for fun)

-runs and drives great

-new brakes on rear (needs to be bled....I might be able to do this after next week once I get my one-man bleeder system)

-rebuilt transmission with performance upgrades & custom-made converter

-New hatch struts, window wipes, plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, belts, etc.

-Full tune up just done before parking it.

-new rear wiper motor & wiper blade

-tcase has slight leak, but I can fix before selling if need be

-Interior is in great shape and the only thing it needs is a new dash trim plate (p.o. broke it).

-I recently installed a detachable face CD player, but I'm keeping that (worth around $150 or so....might throw in).

-Manual windows / seats, everything works. Interior is in REALLLLLLYYYYY good shape.

-Tires are so so, have a few miles left in them.

-Front bumper was removed and flares were cut at the front as we were prototyping a prerunner bumper for it. The shop doing the work turned out to be junk, so I haven't put anything back yet.

I'm asking $1,500 for it, and here is a pic just before I bought it. It is currently in Acworth at my storage facility, and I can take more pics if someone is serious. I can also meet people there this week if interested.

You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 770.974.7888 and leave me a message.

small4.jpg

Back