• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1983 Toyota crawler

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Thinking of selling my 1983 Toyota. I bought it with a lot of the work done to it and have been redoing what the previous owner did wrong. I have wheeled it twice (both times with 37s).
It is titled/registered and plated but we don't have emissions so I can't say the propane would pass anywhere else. It currently doesn't have any exterior lights.

2n6vt46.jpg

I just put a set of worn in 39" red labels but haven't taken it out yet, needs a bit more clearance on the firewall to fit full stuff/full turn.
The transmission input bearing makes noise, silent in 4th gear. It's a crawler only for me so I'm not concerned with it.

Here are some basic specs off the top of my head:
22r with Propane System from Gotpropane.com with two full 8 gallon propane tanks.
5 speed
Thumb Throttle
Custom tube doors
Half doors
Regular doors
Replaced the rocker with 2x3 and built tight exo out of 1.5x.120 DOM and 1.5x 090 DOM that is tied into the cab and the frame (all solid mounted)
Dual transfer cases 2.28 both cases
Allpro 4" Leaf Springs with bottom two taken out of each pack
Crossover Steering
30 Spline Chromoly front axles and birfields w/Lifetime warranty (I believe they are g2)
Hydraulic assist steering
Front axle has upper and lower truss
Front and rear locked
Front High Pinion 3rd Member
5.29 Gears front and rear
Both axles and all suspension was Newley rebuilt/installed last year according to previous owner. All looked fresh.
Custom Driveshafts front and rear with spares
Front 10" Heavy duty long spline slip yoke
FROR Transfer case crossmember
FROR Transfer case skid plate
Trail ready beadlocks and 39" stickys

Will do partial trade on dirtbike/atv/camper/quick cars.
$8000 obo located in Cheyenne, Wyoming

More pictures in link below.
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/6195317581.html

Back