• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1000th Post...I'm a loser

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
yippee. 1000 posts. I'm a true web wheeler now!

:moon:

:looser:

Just kidding...

So you didn't want to burn your 1000th in the den, huh?

damn right, i have not even hit 1000 yet =P

and i'm the one of the bigger web wheelers around

1000 WOW ! how do you goofballs do it? I remember back before there was a NAXJA.....and a fourm or two before that...
I still have less than 400 posts...... is that even considered a lurker?
How do y'all do it? Don't you have wives.... kids... A JOB !!!!
Well Josh congrats or condolences..... which ever is your pleasue. :laugh3:

Xtreme XJ said:
1000 WOW ! how do you goofballs do it? I remember back before there was a NAXJA.....and a fourm or two before that...
I still have less than 400 posts...... is that even considered a lurker?
How do y'all do it? Don't you have wives.... kids... A JOB !!!!
Well Josh congrats or condolences..... which ever is your pleasue. :laugh3:

Josh not only posts...he actually goes four wheelin'.
Unlike some desert rats around here....:rolleyes:
Rick

haha. The forums can quickly become an addiction. But I do like to post some help for those who are experiencing the same issues I dealt with. I like helping people. GOLLY GEE! I just want to be a swell guy...

rick, hopefully I can make my way down to BS again to wheel with ya since I'm not going to GoatFest... :rattle:

Jump This said:
Josh not only posts...he actually goes four wheelin'.
Unlike some desert rats around here....:rolleyes:
Rick

I'm going out this weekend...... :twak: I was coming down to the B.S. area next weekend..... but the boy's B-day party trumped that.

Thanks for rubbing it in my nose that you have the 2 day work, 3 day wheel'n week.......

Curt

Xtreme XJ said:
I'm going out this weekend...... :twak: I was coming down to the B.S. area next weekend..... but the boy's B-day party trumped that.

Thanks for rubbing it in my nose that you have the 2 day work, 3 day wheel'n week.......

Curt

I recently worked a 36 hr. week!! I told my boss I am too damned old for working any more than 30.
She pointed out that over the next two months (including New Years) I will be off-roading 22 days... :laugh3: and I need to catch up on the work load prior to leaving for JV...she can be such a bitch!
Why the hell did I marry her anyway?

:D
Rick R

djblade311 said:
yippee. 1000 posts. I'm a true web wheeler now!

True. With the red letters, though, we'll cut you some slack. Any intention of moving up from Web Wheeler to Mall Crawler?

:dunno:

Back