• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*0Follow this topic $500 88 Jeep Comanche Pioneer Parts Truck Dana 44 Metric Ton 4.

jeepcomj

NAXJA Forum User
88 jeep comanche pioneer longbed parts truck

Dana 44 metric ton
3.55 gears rear trac lock
Dana 30
4.0/ax15/231
Power chrome mirrors
Non match (maroon) buckets on MJ seat brackets.
3" lift with are shocks all the way around, springs in rear are Stanley 2000lb (each) springs that are metric ton with a high arch.
Interior is already all apart, but there.
Split rear window

This is my brothers truck. It's wrecked.

Has clear title, but needs floors, some rust repair on battery tray side inner fender, radiator, alternator, front frame side bumper mounts. Front end is all there and dummy mounted to replace the junk from the accident.

Truck runs and drives. Body could still be salvaged by the right person. I'm sick of scrapping these things and so we would rather sell it.

Thanks,

Pat

Burlington, wi

So I'm asking way less than what it is worth. $500 is not negotiable...I don't even want to be called if someone will be trying to offer less. I will scrap it for less to intentionally be a jerk if I am offered less.

And no, I'm not mad or anything. Just laying it out. I hate selling jeep stuff, because I hate people jewing me on a good deal.

if that thing gets parted I want the 44.

D44 and tracklock would be nice in DD MJ.

I have a spare trac loc 44. $300 complete drum to drum 3.55 gear.

I'd very much like the metric tonne leafs too if it ends up ion pieces.

otherwise I'm gonna cut up some MJ leaves and make my own.

I should just buy the damned thing, but after fuel to come get it I'd be $1200 into a parts truck.

It's worth that in parts

And I'm m not going to part it out. it sells for $500 or I scrap it

Wish I had the $500 I'd pick it up and either find a use for it or store it until one of the MJ guys took it from me...

99SJ 'Don't like things going to the Scrapper' Ex

I don't like sending them to scrap either, but after owning 29 MJ's, And dealing with an infinite number of cheap jeep morons (not you guys) who come for parts at an agreed price that is obviously cheaper than most and offer me less once they're on site....well, I am done parting things out. Xjwoody was GIVEN all of my parts because I cannot deal with people anymore...I have no patience for stupid.

so what you're saying is I need to talk Kim into coming over and saving that thing, cause parting out jeeps is a second job for him.

He doesn't want to, and you are going to spend the same on rear end and springs as you could on the entire jeep.

He doesn't want to, and you are going to spend the same on rear end and springs as you could on the entire jeep.

except I already have a MJ D44 I picked up for $75, and you're in WI, which is a thousand dollars in fuel for me to drive and pick up that pile.

If you were closer I'd be on my way this weekend to pick it up.

but you're not, so it's not worth my time and money to drive and pick it up.

If someone has eyes on picking it up and parting it out, then I've listed the parts that I'm interested in to that end.

so have a nice trip to the scrapyard.

You're exaggerating fuel prices...driving to Cleveland at 17mpg and back with a trailer cost me $400.

*0Follow this topic $500 88 Jeep Comanche Pioneer Parts Truck Dana 44 Metric...

It's worth that in parts

And I'm m not going to part it out. it sells for $500 or I scrap it

I can't imagine the boneyard giving you more than $200...

Re: *0Follow this topic $500 88 Jeep Comanche Pioneer Parts Truck Dana 44 Metric...

I can't imagine the boneyard giving you more than $200...

They won't.

I work very simply. Give me what I ask, or I scrap. I do it to avoid dealing with stupid. Taking less is worth the time I won't waste getting unreasonable offers. $500 is very fair

am I?
it's diesel and gets 8 MPG.

I know exactly how much it costs to drive.

Not much of a diesel then.

You're not interested in what I have offered, you have no need to continue trying to work on getting parts from it until someone buys it. Just pay attention to who buys it and what they are going to do, and you may get what you want.

Would also say that I have another MJ that could use everything but the engine, tcase, and rear axle in. If I wanted to part it, there wouldn't be much for sale anyways.

Not much of a diesel then.

You're not interested in what I have offered, you have no need to continue trying to work on getting parts from it until someone buys it. Just pay attention to who buys it and what they are going to do, and you may get what you want.

GFY it's a giant box truck.
and I had concluded this conversation a few posts back, when I said
If someone has eyes on picking it up and parting it out, then I've listed the parts that I'm interested in to that end.

you're the one that keeps trying to talk me into driving up there.
Or did you forget that you told me I was exaggerating fuel prices, when you had no clue what my tow rig is.

Back