• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

07 Ultimate Adventure JK:

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Cummins Powa :werd: and the new BFG MTs:

IMG_4122.jpg

IMG_4131.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

Wow...they OD'd a JK.

jerk! you took all the anticipation out of my next few magazines!

im just kidding, but how did you take these pics? did UA come through your town?

mm that front bumper is making me all tingly in the pants..... and those tube fenders are very nice as well :D

So BFG is changing the MTs?

Few more pics:

(I am finding these online, crazy what you do with nothing to do)

trip125.jpg

trip124.jpg

GrimmJeeper said:
mm that front bumper is making me all tingly in the pants..... and those tube fenders are very nice as well :D

I like everything, but the frot bumper....wish the went with a Shrockworks stubby.

IXNAYXJ said:
It's supposed to be a mini-Krawler with a harder compound and closer lugs. They could very well be my next tires.

-----Matt-----
I thought it looked like the Krawler, I might have to consider that also. I also would be interested in the Irok since I heard somewhere it might be released in smaller sizes.

WaXJ_Skier said:
I thought it looked like the Krawler, I might have to consider that also. I also would be interested in the Irok since I heard somewhere it might be released in smaller sizes.

You can get 33's, but with a 17" wheel.

I wonder why they put leafs on the JK and didn't go with the stock style. Or are JK's built with leafs from the factory?

Some people prefer the leaves in the back because the inherent friction between the leaves means the rear is not as "bouncy" and can seem more controlled when slipping off an obstacle or when sudden weight transfer is encountered.

Just what I've read wrt some TJs that were converted to leaves in the back.

CanMan said:
You can get 33's, but with a 17" wheel.

I don't want to run a 17" wheel.
1. They are exspensive
2. The tires for them are even more exspensive for some reason
3. I don't "Roll" with the dawgs in da hood

WaXJ_Skier said:
You DO NOT want Iroks with as much as you drive, even the radial ones. Just pick up some Trxus' and call it a day.

-----Matt-----

Back