• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 XJ CL find

I am on vacation until a week from today. I would really like the hood and driver front fender. If anyone else wants / needs something maybe we can deal with him? I am willing to drive up there the weekend i get back or pay gas if someone goes sooner.

If anyone calls could they please ask about hood and fender?

Aloha,
Roger

Just called him... current bid is $325.

I just need body parts but I'm willing to bid more than that.

Anybody need anything off it?

does it have a title? if its got a title and its clear. we can split the bill, i'll tow it home you can take the body parts you want as long as the drivetrain and the body stays.

Last edited:
The poster is actually a finance company. They were going to reposess it and therefore the previous owner vandalized. As far as he knows it runs but no key and no wheels. Would have to be trailered... I will need to bring a set of roller wheels. I did not ask about title but I will assume he has it... I will ask when I call him back.

If one of you guys bid let me know as I don't want to be bidding against each other and just jacking up on each other.

i called no answer, two rings then voicemail. i left a message, like i said in my previous post. we can split the bill i'll get it to my house and you can take the hood and fender.

What color is the interior? If the PS pump will work on my 97 and seems to be in good condition I'd be interested. If the interior is grey I could use some stuff

What year is yours? I already have pre 96 grey interior parts... but this is grey too. I will let you know about pump when I get it home.

Burkleo24, not sure what you are asking? I now have this 2001 XJ 4.0L 4x4 at my place and have decided to part it out. The PO smashed windows and rain got in while it sat before the bank repo'd it. Just not worth me fixing... I already have 3 XJs :)
I only need a fender and front body parts... the rest is up for sale. Cheaper if you take off and come and get. Not as cheap if I have to ;) :) If you see the other posts some others want parts but it's first come!
If you have questions... just PM or post.

I'm putting all parts not claimed on CL this weekend. You all know if I spoke with you and those parts stay... until bought and picked up so no worry there.

Back