• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 loaded XJ, no motor

He could potentially make more money parting it out and scrapping the shell.

what you speak of makes sense, there for he will not do. to make the most money maybe he could have finished the motor back in October then sold it in the beginning of the winter with a fresh motor. or a good start for a lift.
the shed and everywhere else in this place are stuffed full of Jeep parts and a few VW that i am going to throw out soon. i can admit when a project will ever be completed or that i will never sell parts so it's not worth piling them up. i like clean work spaces that are neat and organized, not cluttered with bits of vehicle scattered about.

the fact is it hasn't been touched in months and i need the garage space. either to work on my Jeep/VW or to actually put a vehicle in it so i'm not parking outside. instead of "dead vehicle storage" like it is being used for now.

ya i got the IMs, been driving from CT to Ohio and back to get a car and i don't have any pic of the jeep. it's a black 01, stock, limited, leather, with no motor. we all know what those look like. it also has the OEM Mopar cruse control thing in the passenger seat the buyer could install if he likes.

6F5EC0B0-D401-49C4-8379-44E610973E3A-2017-000001F9F400D0F5_zpsbc556db9.jpg

He made progress on the motor, should be going in the jeep next weekend.
Text 203 592-9875 if you are interested.
.20 over 4.0, new head, comp cam and some other stuff.
The running XJ is going to be around $4,000.

He could potentially make more money parting it out and scrapping the shell.

Yeah, he could, but that also takes time, and parting a roller is a pain in the ass, dealing with a million calls a day, and picking away at something for somebody after a long days work just to make 50 bucks... always better to just watch it roll away on a trailer in one piece. after all, time is priceless, its the one thing that once spent can never be made back.
Rich

not going to deal with it, i'd just scrap it if i could but my bro has the title.

anyone want this for $700? he paid $1,000 for it last summer and it still looks the same as the pics posted but with more dust on it and full of jeep parts now.

dont go ripping it apart just yet i gotta check with "the Warden", she might want it.
Rich

Ok it appears my brother is putting the motor back into it this weekend and will sell it as a running Jeep.

Anyone interested in the jeep like that that? Looking for $4,000.

Now who is interested in just the rebuilt 4.0 with new head casting and Comp Cam .20 over?

Ok it appears my brother is putting the motor back into it this weekend and will sell it as a running Jeep.

Anyone interested in the jeep like that that? Looking for $4,000.

Now who is interested in just the rebuilt 4.0? New head casting and Comp Cam .20 over.

Whatever you do, don't deal with briellesxj, he is a known scammer. I am not kidding.

Back