• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 loaded XJ, no motor

sardo_67

NAXJA Forum User
any one interested in a rolling jeep? complete minus the motor.
215k on the clock, leather, heated seats, power everything, clean interior, black on black, stock everything auto.

brother took the motor out in August to "do a quick rebuild".... ya, didn't make it that far. anyone interested in this?

I'm interested, Alex is your brother right? How much

I'm asking how much it's worth and taking offers. I mean does a rolling jeep like this go for like $1,000 or $100?

I have no idea, clean title. It looks like a 100% stock Black 2001 Cherokee with all the options.
No major dents, little bit of roof rust but no rot. Yes Alex is my brother.

If anyone here knows my brother you'll know he has stupid high standards, which 99% of the time prevent him from finishing things such as this motor. He has the short block done with .20 over pistons and a new head since this had a cracked one when it drove in. Bought the larger CompCam but aparently no one makes springs for it so he is attempting to over engineer something for it.

Probably doesn't come with the short block. Unless you want to pay a lot for it, it's painted red. So it goes faster.
I'm guessing $600 for the jeep. Everything else is there. Tranny, T-case wiring and what not.

He will sell the short block, "Eleventy million" was the price he told me.

Last edited:
Buy the adapter plate for the exhaust and it will work

These are the pics from my ad when i had it for sale

CIMG0761_zps5da5e97f.jpg

CIMG0760_zps5c54d24f.jpg

CIMG0759_zps95c47726.jpg

CIMG0758_zps9c99ec7e.jpg

#### I would be all over this like a cheap suit if i had the cash to burn. good luck with the sale

Why dont u part it i want those leather seats

not going to deal with it, i'd just scrap it if i could but my bro has the title.

anyone want this for $700? he paid $1,000 for it last summer and it still looks the same as the pics posted but with more dust on it and full of jeep parts now.

Back