• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

00XJ Parts. Steering, T. Body, Mrs, Alt, Skid, Bumpers, Whls D44 Parts.

I have a 98' XJ 5 speed with tilt steering. I need the entire steering column or at least the key/tumbler/lock cylinder and the glove box. Some thieves stole my Jeep and trashed my ignition, I know can start it with a flat screw driver. I would like the ignition key and matching glove box or glove box door. Please let me know if you have this and how much you want. I live in Sacramento, CA 95610
thanks,

Troy

Big Red said:
I have a 98' XJ 5 speed with tilt steering. I need the entire steering column or at least the key/tumbler/lock cylinder and the glove box. Some thieves stole my Jeep and trashed my ignition, I know can start it with a flat screw driver. I would like the ignition key and matching glove box or glove box door. Please let me know if you have this and how much you want. I live in Sacramento, CA 95610
thanks,

Troy
Only had what was listed, it should say they all went to eBay so you could look there but I know it's easier for you to just ask me. Never had any of what you want.

tcharon said:
Only had what was listed, it should say they all went to eBay so you could look there but I know it's easier for you to just ask me. Never had any of what you want.

O.k. thanks for getting back to me. :)

Back