• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

00XJ Parts. Steering, T. Body, Mrs, Alt, Skid, Bumpers, Whls D44 Parts.

Re: Dana 44 rear brake backing plates, wheel cylinders w/ shoes & E-brake cables from 89

tcharon said:
Dana 44 rear brake backing plates, wheel cylinders w/ shoes & E-brake cables from 89 XJ, SoCal $20. + ship & handling
Are the backing plates in decent shape? If so, I'll come and pick this stuff up from you as I'm local.

Mod Edit: D44 Brakes

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New Shackle bushings XJ, poly red 2

tcharon said:
New Shackle bushings XJ, poly red 2 $4.+ ship & handling
Will these fit the Rusty's .75" shackle? If so, I'll pick these up from you as well as the backing plates.

Mod Edit: Shackle Bushings

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dana 44 rear brake backing plates, wheel cylinders w/ shoes & E-brake cables from 89

waxer said:
Are the backing plates in decent shape? If so, I'll come and pick this stuff up from you as I'm local.
Yaa, all is fine, I just switched to disks.

Re: 00 XJ Dana 30 open front axle 46K mi. without brakes, SoCal $150.

djblade311 said:
I assume its HP?

BTW, sorry I havent come to see you at the office lately. You aren't in network. :)

Josh
Hi Josh, it's stock late 00 and I think it's high.

The Dana 30 is most likely a Low Pinion axle however if you take a picture of the housing (yoke side) we can verify for you.

Also are the mirrors from the 2000? I may be interested in those as well.

Sequoia

GSequoia said:
The Dana 30 is most likely a Low Pinion axle however if you take a picture of the housing (yoke side) we can verify for you.

Also are the mirrors from the 2000? I may be interested in those as well.

Sequoia

Yes, I just went out and looked. It is low. The mirrors are 2000 XJ.

jeepjay90 said:
is that a front hp44

Please let me know which part you're asking about, have 4 listed for D44.

97babyXJ said:
how does the front skid mount? if you still have it? some pics maybe [email protected] thanx

You know, I never mounted it. I got it as a stock skid from an 00 XJ and didn't need it cuz my 6" lift included the same. It's in fine shape only a few light scratches, no gouges.

kemosabee said:
How about the cylinder head? Has it cracked? Are you selling that too?

I'm sure you don't expect an answer to that bull question. No & No. I'm passing on great XJ items at fantastic deals to guys that need them for their rigs. How many XJs have any parts that only have 46K miles on them?

woodyjeep said:
front skid still available?

Yes, had some intrest, 2 guys, You must give me your phone # and your word & when you will get it and I'll save it. Thom 949-5484616, 714-8785303.

Hay guys, the Dana 44 Track Lock went to a good user.

Ecco wheel and mirrors went. The other gear goes to e-Bay soon as I can.

All my items except the free things went to eBay, you can find them there. Happy bidding and thanks for looking.

Hi, I am interested in the spare driveshaft, the steering components, and the mirrors...can you PM me a deal for all of these components....

Back