• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'00 XJ lifted on 33s Richmond, VA FOR SALE

XJflexer

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my XJ. My wife is staying home to raise our 5 month old daughter, and I just need to reprioritize my money/time.

'00 XJ Sport
-Silver with gray interior...NO dents/rust, perfect interior - the passenger front fender and rear hatch have been repainted.
-Power windows, locks, A/C
-6 disk CD changer, factory cassette radio
-just turned 58,008 miles this morning
-Rock Krawler 6.5" long arm
-Rusty's reinforced front lower control arm brackets
-4:10 gears
-lock rites front and rear
-Bilstein 5150s
-Revolver shackles in rear
-Bushwacker flares, fenders trimmed for 35" tires
-33x12.5 MTRs with over 3/4 treadlife left and full size spare
-15" alloy wheels (matching spare)
-one-of-a-kind Rock Krawler bumpers front and rear with "D" ring tow hooks
-7500lbs Champion winch
-Front bumper mounted off-road lights
-SYE, Ron Woods CV driveshaft
-Rock Krawler transfer case and gas tank skid plates
-Stainless braided, extended brake lines
-Custom 3", high clearance exhaust

I'm sure there's more stuff, I just can't think of it right now.

This is a nice rig. GREAT offroad. Gets a LOT of looks. Reliable. Just bad timing for me. I bought this rig built. Rock Krawler built this rig to develop their 6.5" long arm system.

I'm asking $9950 obo. No rush to sell, but I would like it to go to someone who will have more time/money to use it for what it's built for. I have a bunch of pics I can e-mail to you, but for some reason, I cannot post them on here.

**NOTE: I would consider a trade for a '98-'01 Nissan Maxima with similar mileage as partial trade**

post some pics up...if i were you i'd go for a 97-99 max or a 5.5 gen, ie 2k2+...i wouldn't bother with a 2000 or 2001. (not bad, but if you're gonna go for that body style, might as well go for the 3.5l, unless you go for the anniversary edition). and if you're not a member, join www.maxima.org 's forums...great wealth of knowledge and group.

ian1972, thank you for your interest. I have e-mailed you some pics.

JrTxJ, Thank you for the information on Maxima's. I've heard there are a few more issues with the 200 and 2001 Maximas. I know the 97-99 are basically bullet-proof. Also, for some reason I cannot post attachments on this board. I don't know why.

My XJ is still available. However, I do have several interested people. It is NOT on hold for anyone since no one has given me money. First with the money gets it!

Back