• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does a "SoCal" shop come close to these prices?

KingOfTheHill

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=XJB

bumpers/sliders in general... im looking for the "stage 1" type stuff... SUPER simple and basic... no crazy bends or anything.. i would love to order from them but shipping just compeltley takes the value away...

i know a lot of stuff is "you get what you pay for" but i just want basic, lol.. a couple "FAB" shops around me (wont name names) were flat out rude when they heard "XJ" and i think threw CRAZY prices at me just to avoid the work.

any info would be great... like i said.. SIMPLE it can be a rectangle for all i care with no tapers or anything... no winch mounts ect...

JOe

Thanks!.. i'll start PM'ing

what got me looking was see'ing the banner ad for loose nuts so i started clicking around.

JOe

dude, joe.. repeatedly you have been told to talk to billy. just DO IT ALREADY!! :D billy is the man with the plan, AND he is close to you.

Thanks grimm... i was gonna PM him on the "Billy Bars" but i did not know if he just did this out of his garage and did sliders or if he was a full on fabrication shop that did it all..

I tend to notice the "Bigger" shops can bring prices down because of quantity.. not saying someone's time is not worth it, especially with the price of steel right now but i was looking for cheap and i dont like to lowball anyone.

Will contact Billy right now.

JOe

dude if you want cheap stuff ductape some nerf baseball bats to your rig and call em bumpers and rails. you can even get that krylon fusion paint and make em look legit.

if you want something that is gunna hold up to abuse go talk to billy. at the very least you will be saving shipping, which is bookoo bucks when you are shipping bigass pieces of heavy ass steel.

GrimmJeeper said:
dude if you want cheap stuff ductape some nerf baseball bats to your rig and call em bumpers and rails. you can even get that krylon fusion paint and make em look legit.

if you want something that is gunna hold up to abuse go talk to billy. at the very least you will be saving shipping, which is bookoo bucks when you are shipping bigass pieces of heavy ass steel.

Is that anything like Beacoup? :laugh3: Sorry, had to do it! :eeks1:

If you're gonna correct somebody, at least get it right. ;)

It's beaucoup.

Bukake?

lol..

im gonna go zip tie some painter poles to my sides for sliders... and gonna get a 2x6 piece of wood for the bumpers... this is gonna be SICK!

JOe

Did you see this kit they have on sale.. Value #3 "The Hotness.. Comes front and rear bumpers.. Plus rails.. I just order front an rear bumpers from them friday.. here is his stuff on sale

valuemenu.jpg

Last edited:
GauchoMD said:
Is that anything like Beacoup? :laugh3: Sorry, had to do it! :eeks1:
oh shit, i spelled something wrong!
i could give a flying crap how its spelled. saw the movie? "no black man too bookoo too bookoo" haha. so i doubt your french spelling has anything to do with what i was trying to say. F french and F you, if i wanted a language lesson i would have gone to google language tools and pulled up what i wanted to say.
J'espère que votre chien mange vos mères trou du cul "comme votre père baise un petit garçon

:dunce:

GrimmJeeper said:
oh shit, i spelled something wrong!
i could give a flying crap how its spelled. saw the movie? "no black man too bookoo too bookoo" haha. so i doubt your french spelling has anything to do with what i was trying to say. F french and F you, if i wanted a language lesson i would have gone to google language tools and pulled up what i wanted to say.
J'espère que votre chien mange vos mères trou du cul "comme votre père baise un petit garçon

:dunce:

Oh yeah, why'd you have to bring my dog into this? Haha:cheers:

Remember, the Billy cost includes putting the rails on your Jeep. Welded. Not bolted.

Well worth the cash.

Back