• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$100K grocery-getter

Ignore the fact that you're sitting high enough to scan the forest, ignore all the luggage in the rear and the panting dog in the back and the room for five adults, and you might be in a Boxster or a 911. Which is pretty much what the company wanted.

$100k for a grocery getter....ouch. :eek: It's no wonder other countries hate us

Uh excuse me but.....

We did not build it! Its German!

It's German-built, but targetted for what market? Yuppie uber-soccer moms and those that would never take their SUV farther off-road than the gravel driveway into their Aspen summer house.

True......

Did you happen to see the footage of the Land Rover on its side in NC? Another one of those yuppie yahoo's that think it can go anywhere I would assume!

If I had $100k to blow on a car

One of those would be on the short list. (so would a Renntech S600, but it's like $35k more than the Porsche)

Impractical? Yep, but likely really fun rides while your driver's licence holds out.

Re: If I had $100k to blow on a car

woody said:
One of those would be on the short list. (so would a Renntech S600, but it's like $35k more than the Porsche)

Impractical? Yep, but likely really fun rides while your driver's licence holds out.

Which wouldn't be more than two days for most of us.

Back