• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

End of the world... what are you doing?

Going Wheeling, If I need more than 10 rounds of 9mm, I'm screwed! :D

If figure if its gonna happen we won't be told when, God is gonna be all like SURPRISE!!!!!!!!

Actually, at that time I will be performing a wedding for a fellow NAXJA member.

I'll be hanging out with the President...of NAXJA.

2004011951_Display-35.gif

I plan to go car shopping Sunday morning. With all the unmanned vehicles around, I'm bound to find one that gets better mileage...

Another argument[19] that Camping uses in favor of the May 21st date is as follows:

1. According to Camping, the number five equals "atonement", the number ten equals "completeness", and the number seventeen equals "heaven".
2. Christ is said to have hung on the cross on April 1, 33 AD. The time between April 1, 33 AD and April 1, 2011 is 1,978 years.
3. If 1,978 is multiplied by 365.2422 days (the number of days in a solar year, not to be confused with the lunar year), the result is 722,449.
4. The time between April 1 and May 21 is 51 days.
5. 51 added to 722,449 is 722,500.
6. (5 × 10 × 17)2 or (atonement × completeness × heaven)2 also equals 722,500.

Thus, Camping concludes that 5 × 10 × 17 is telling us a "story from the time Christ made payment for our sins until we're completely saved."[17]

Seems logical...

The cool thing is...if it happens....my daughter graduates after 8 years of college on Saturday morning. The predicted earthquake for the west coast is at 6PM. I'll finally see some reward for the last eight years.

.. matthew 24:36

I thought the same thing when I heard this idiot's prediction!

I will be getting the heap ready for a quick trip to Utah over Memorial Day Weekend, working on my irrigation and otherwise continuing with my life. :D

:thumbup: Glad to see someone else who knows that one. May 21st will come and go, just like Y2K did. Anyone who believes differently might as well drink some of Jim Jones' kool-aid.

x3... Live about 15 mins from this guys headquarters and across the Bay from where the People's Temple was. What is it about the Bay Area that breeds such wackos?

I'm transferring a 98 frontend to my 91 and finishing prep for the paintjob. party1:

i'll be at socal fest with a beer in my hand surrounded by some of the best friends i've got. if it happens oh well we had a good run. if not then every day is still a blessing, just as before. i'm looking forward to the weekend :D

i'll be at socal fest with a beer in my hand surrounded by some of the best friends i've got. if it happens oh well we had a good run. if not then every day is still a blessing, just as before. i'm looking forward to the weekend :D
x2.

Changing the oil on the Jeep, getting laid and maybe drunk as well. Might as well be the best last Saturday of my life.

Well, I got up late(slept in) and it just occurred to me: If it's happening at 6 pm,...

What time zone? is that 6 pm Jerusalem time? Did I miss it?

Damn!

24:36 yo.

Alright, I have an idea to save the world. Since the bible says nobody can predict the day of Rapture; we will have one person predicting the rapture each day. And since NO one can predict it, it will never happen. :wierd:

Back