• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2014 Liberkee

Wow. I've read smoething to that affect about the euro liberties.

That new "Liberkee' looks like (in the words of Dale from King of the Hill) :

"The excrement that is produced when Shame eats too much Stupidity."

I wonder where the rugged Jeep reputation is going, I really do. Do I smell a Starbucks?

The world needs more square utilitarian Jeeps not more "luxury 4x4s":soapbox::anon:.

I'm sad now lol.

A ZF 9 speed automatic, made in Indiana. As much as I do not like the look or the single range transfercase, I would kill for that transmission.

It is about time that America woke up to the fact that 3 or even 4 gears do not allow the engine to stay in the power band. Chryco is going this way for emission/CAFE reasons but still, it will be on the market.

rugged appeals to a very limited market.

fuel efficient, safe, and comfortable riding appeals to a much wider market. which usually does not imply offroad capable, or even "rugged" looking.
Which is why Chrysler owns Chrysler, Dodge, and some other brands.

Brand dilution sucks.

Its a rendering. I doubt the front end will be that crazy looking. This thing will be twice the car the patriot/compass is.
twice the car a patriot/compass is = still a car. still not a jeep.

Back