• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Muslim Cabbies refuse alcohol and dogs. ACLU strangely on the side of common sense?

Re: Muslim Cabbies refuse alcohol and dogs. ACLU strangely on the side of common sense?

what a bunch of crap....I wouldnt piss on them if they where on fire.

Re: Muslim Cabbies refuse alcohol and dogs. ACLU strangely on the side of common sense?

Screw somalians. If they dont want to do it they should get a different job.

I've only got love for Lebanese :D

"Islam also regards the saliva from dogs to be unclean."

I seriously wonder how many of these cabbies are functionally illiterate, never read the Koran, and at the same time don’t observe the strictest bathing habits themselves, then have the audacity to not let a well behaved half way to being an angel seeing eye dog in the back seat! Fawk them, no one is asking them to play with the dog, touch it, it stays in the back seat behind the plastic divider. Holy jeez! Any guy that complains should have to take a reporter to his shithole house so we can all see the squalor he lives in a diseased shit hole apartment with rats and roaches, has the brass ballz to complain about a seeing eye dog. fawk 'em all. The Muslims are out of control in this country.

motorcityxj said:
The Muslims are out of control in this country.
Your ignorant.

Refuse to serve one of those guys in your resturant for some reason or another and see how quick you're in hot water.

Ramsey said:
Your ignorant.
Not totally.

I don't think Muslims are out of control but the fact that this ever even made the news is. They should have been fired and then the world should move on.

The fact that a few crazies have so much say in this country because of their "so called" rights is ridiculous.

When people act stupid they should be treated as such and then we can move on to more important things.

Nothing to do with religious rights. Its because muslims that work at an airport are making a fuss, and people react to that and give attention to the media.

Ramsey said:
Nothing to do with religious rights. Its because muslims that work at an airport are making a fuss, and people react to that and give attention to the media.
Its a stupid thing to me making a fuss over though. Thats the point I was trying to make. If the world wasn't so shook up over the Muslim world right now they would have just been fired and no one would have ever known the difference.

If you can't do your job for religious reasons then find another job. Don't make the rest of the world bow down to you.

Ramsey said:
Your ignorant.

not even close. I grew up in detroit with the biggest arab and muslim population in america, i grew up in a neighborhood with mnay arab and muslim docotors and engineers TONS, I went to college with a significant Malaysian population which is majority muslim (or sister school was in kuala lumpur) my college was over 11 % asian mostly malaysian, there is a mosque at the end of my street, a few miles from my house is a MAJOR benghali enclave. I worked with many muslims. I am not ignorant of the teachings of the koran, i am not ignorant of muslims. Not in the least bit.

They are in america, unless they own thier own cabs and dont work for a cab company, and its is my understanding that not all cabs are allowed at the airports. Only certain cabs. There is no reason to go out of your way to put your self in a position in which you have to turn away customers in a publicly funded airport. That is like a KKK cabie signing up to be a cab driver for the congressional black caucaus, or NAACP convention. If they want to be cabbies in an all arab neighborhood good luck, they dont need to be stopping business at a public airport.

Please tell me how they are not out of control, there are many clerics that sympathize with bin ladden, many muslims are not nationalists, they allign themselves with their religion first, their home country second and they dont give two shits about america.

I am ignorant? do you even read the papers? the news? I am not talking about right wing conspiracy stuff i mean mainstream liberl media even reports on how out of control the arabs are, they dont want to assimilate, and they want the money and freedom of america to practice islam, all the while they are offended by anything christian or jewish. This is not all but many many many arabs are seriously out of touch with what america is about.

Last edited:
motorcityxj said:
not even close. I grew up in detroit with the biggest arab and muslim population in america, i grew up in a neighborhood with mnay arab and muslim docotors and engineers TONS, I went to college with a significant Malaysian population which is majority muslim (or sister school was in kuala lumpur) my college was over 11 % asian mostly malaysian, there is a mosque at the end of my street, a few miles from my house is a MAJOR benghali enclave. I worked with many muslims. I am not ignorant of the teachings of the koran, i am not ignorant of muslims. Not in the least bit.

They are in america, unless they own thier own cabs and dont work for a cab company, and its is my understanding that not all cabs are allowed at the airports. Only certain cabs. There is no reason to go out of your way to put your self in a position in which you have to turn away customers in a publicly funded airport. That is like a KKK cabie signing up to be a cab driver for the congressional black caucaus, or NAACP convention. If they want to be cabbies in an all arab neighborhood good luck, they dont need to be stopping business at a public airport.

Please tell me how they are not out of control, there are many clerics that sympathize with bin ladden, many muslims are not nationalists, they allign themselves with their religion first, their home country second and they dont give two shits about america.

I am ignorant? do you even read the papers? the news? I am not talking about right wing conspiracy stuff i mean mainstream liberl media even reports on how out of control the arabs are, they dont want to assimilate, and they want the money and freedom of america to practice islam, all the while they are offended by anything christian or jewish. This is not all but many many many arabs are seriously out of touch with what america is about.
blah blah blah, you're still a racist ass. The worst kind though, the kind that doesn't even realize he is and spouts all kinds of rhetoric to defend that position. You say that "arabs are seriously out of touch with what America is about, but the establishment of your country seems to elude you too...

DrMoab said:
Its a stupid thing to me making a fuss over though. Thats the point I was trying to make. If the world wasn't so shook up over the Muslim world right now they would have just been fired and no one would have ever known the difference.

If you can't do your job for religious reasons then find another job. Don't make the rest of the world bow down to you.

Therein lies the screw. If you have trouble doing a job for religious reasons, perhaps you should find another job.

If you get cleared to work around an airport, you should expect to see things like booze, seeing-eye dogs, hearing-ear dogs, companion animals, and all sorts of other things. If you have trouble with this, don't seek clearance to work at the airport. Hackdrivers can operate over the rest of the city without any particular trouble.

If you expect to have trouble doing a job due to religious grounds, then don't do that job! Find something else, or find a way to avoid whatever it is that gives you trouble (read: don't work around the airport.)

This opinion doesn't have anything to do with "Muslims at the airport" - just that they are putting themselves in the position they abhor - so whose fault is it? And, if there is Koranic law that allows adapting to the laws of the country where you are living (as touched upon in the article linked to...) then what's the problem? Since the written laws of this country allow for the transportation of alcoholic beverages, and make allowances for companion and service animals, they have an "out" under their own Koranic law. Once again, problem solved.

I don't see the real problem here - they've got a way out to cover themselves, and don't have to put themselves into this sort of position that they then feel the need to complain about. I don't like cleaning up after other people - therefore, I don't seek employment as a janitor.

As far as the ACLU - this is probably the first time in ten or fifteen years that I've even vaguely agreed with anything they're up to. That doesn't mean that I like them as a whole - any organisation who can find it in themselves to support NAMBLA is comprised of a leadership (and probably a membership) who should be hauled out and beaten at the least, but more probably shot...

5-90 said:
As far as the ACLU - this is probably the first time in ten or fifteen years that I've even vaguely agreed with anything they're up to. That doesn't mean that I like them as a whole - any organisation who can find it in themselves to support NAMBLA is comprised of a leadership (and probably a membership) who should be hauled out and beaten at the least, but more probably shot...

AMEN!!!:patriot:

so uh anyways... i'm stuck out in iraq and there is so much potential for good wheeling here. and 5 tons of uparmoured hummer will go most anywhere. the only problem is i dont get to pick the trails.

{I BET IT WOULD BE A LOT OF WORK TO IED PROOF A JEEP...?}

See you on the trails.

Beej said:
blah blah blah, you're still a racist ass. The worst kind though, the kind that doesn't even realize he is and spouts all kinds of rhetoric to defend that position. You say that "arabs are seriously out of touch with what America is about, but the establishment of your country seems to elude you too...

Well I purposely left out that many of my best friends are Muslims. Just wanted to wait for the haters to jump out. I have no problem with Islam. It’s a peaceful religion (with exception of the extremists, the wasabi sect of Islam, and all the sub groups that took that divergent path). Fact of the matter is the Muslims are out of control. NOT EVERY last one but a disturbing number of american muslims are not into integrating, learning english, or any number of things that older groups of immigrants did.

Beej how can I be a racist ass. Muslims are not one race???? And technically most of what we call Middle Eastern are infact Caucasoid. There is only 3 races so if there is negroid, mongoloid, Caucasoid, what is the "muslim" race?

My point was the outrageousness of the stuff the Muslims get upset about. Like the pledge of allegiance, the Christmas trees in public circles parks etc, Muslim woman in Florida wanting to take her drivers license with her burke on and suing, here in Detroit there is multiple Muslim woman suing public gyms. They knew the rules going in, one woman wants the gym to make a woman only gym specifically cause of the modesty involved with devot muslims wome. This does not mean you get to join a gym then make them change everything. You can start your own gym, work out at home, or not work out. Making a company change everything they do FORCIBLY is not an option. If its a profitable market someone will open a gym specifically for arab woman with machines that dont snab all the long cloths. The other woman cornered a non Muslim woman in a corner started praying and they got in a fight when the non Muslim woman would not "respect her religion" and allow her to pray for god knows how long. A gym rep interviened and the muslims are upset for the gym agreeing you can't just corner someone and make them wait for you to pray. There is a case right now of a muslim woman who wants to testify with her burka on, the judge didnt admit her testimony becuase judges need to see you to read your face that part of being a judge. She is sueing of course. There are the antagonist clerics who were in some Midwest airport who all began theatrically praying en masse in the middle of an airport. They knew what they were doing and got off on it. This is just off the top of my head if i rearched i could find 50-100 absolutely ridiculous instantces like this.

How can you call me a racist you don’t even know what race I am or religion? Unless you guys are assuming I am a Christian white buy just because I have a jeep and it’s a “white boy sport”.

I didn’t come to the off topic section to make trouble, the Muslims are out of control though.

Last edited:
axe609 said:
so uh anyways... i'm stuck out in iraq and there is so much potential for good wheeling here. and 5 tons of uparmoured hummer will go most anywhere. the only problem is i dont get to pick the trails.

{I BET IT WOULD BE A LOT OF WORK TO IED PROOF A JEEP...?}

See you on the trails.

Not necessarily. I recall a couple of outfits in Texas that will "invisibly" bulletproof most larger roads vehicles, so it wouldn't be too much more work to "IED-proof" an XJ (or other closed-body Jeep...)

DrMoab said:
Not totally.

I don't think Muslims are out of control but the fact that this ever even made the news is. They should have been fired and then the world should move on.

The fact that a few crazies have so much say in this country because of their "so called" rights is ridiculous.

When people act stupid they should be treated as such and then we can move on to more important things.

Strange, I didn't here this kind of rhetoric around here when that CHRISTIAN pharmacist refused to fill a birth control prescription. . . so you apply the same logic to this pharmacist?

SBrad001 said:
Strange, I didn't here this kind of rhetoric around here when that CHRISTIAN pharmacist refused to fill a birth control prescription. . . so you apply the same logic to this pharmacist?

Yes, I do - I just hadn't heard about that little incident. But yes, the same logic would apply.

SBrad001 said:

was it a pharmist at a publicly funded clinic ? then he should be fired. If he was a pharmacist at a publicly traded company like wallgreens or riteaide or CVS, then yes fired. If he was an independent pharmacist with his own priveately owned drug store ? then no. That is his choice.

motorcityxj said:
was it a pharmist at a publicly funded clinic ? then he should be fired. If he was a pharmacist at a publicly traded company like wallgreens or riteaide or CVS, then yes fired. If he was an independent pharmacist with his own priveately owned drug store ? then no. That is his choice.

I bet you alot of those cabbies own their own car and or business. There goes your argument.

Point is that if you're offering a public service, you must offer said service equally to ALL of th public.

Back