• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Xj Stuff!!!!

sidriptide

nobody of any consequence
this is posted in the NAC forum because only local NAC members are close enough and its got to go VERY soon...

in light of my recent fire i have to clear out my cellar full of XJ stuff... i have a ton of stuff from an 87 i strippede last summer.... this stuff is all GOOD and UNDAMAGED stuff but i donot have anywhere to keep it now and everything i own is going into storage so it has to go.. this stuff is dirty/sootybut definately cleanable.. includes but not limited to:

2 huge rubbermaid tubs with covers full of pretty much anything i could unbolt or cut off the vehicle in hope of re using on my trail rig.. distributr, coil pack, brackets, bolts, wire harnesses, ECM, interior parts, and other stuff i cant remember...

5 aluminum 10-spoke factory wheels, they are stacked so the top one is dirty and the rest are fine.. some good wheel cleaner and your all set....

a full front header panel w/ chrome grille... no marker lights but the headlight buckets are all there...

the deal is all FREE to ONE person.. the first person at my house to pick it up.... i WILL NOT dig for anything... no special deals... if no one wants it most of it is goin in the trash.... it needs to go...

a bunnch of good stuff for someone with a little room....

PM me and i will give you my cell ##

mike

I hate you.......I really do. I see why you won't ship it though. BUT DAUM if I couldn't use prolly all of it. Good luck, hope it doesn't go to waste. :(

imma honky said:
I hate you.......I really do. I see why you won't ship it though. BUT DAUM if I couldn't use prolly all of it. Good luck, hope it doesn't go to waste. :(

ya know... i see your trying to be funny but i'm not feeling very funny this week... :nono:

someone needs this stuff... get here before FRIDAY and its yours..

mike

sidriptide said:
ya know... i see your trying to be funny but i'm not feeling very funny this week... :nono:

someone needs this stuff... get here before FRIDAY and its yours..

mike
Wasn't trying to be funny.... Was 100% serious. If you were closer, I would get it in a heartbeat. The sad face was me.......I seriously do hope you get someone to take it so it doesn't go to waste.

stupid question but I think this is an old posting? a week old.. but I'm hoping this friday not last friday? I live on the cape so it's a slight possiblity that I can drive up and pick up the stuff.... I'm particuarly interested in the wheels and grille. If this indeed was a week ago, i'll put my foot in my mouth and walk away.. Sorry to hear about the stuff that happened to you sid, same thing happened to my dad (and me) a bit ago.

It was last Friday (21 May).

Mike (SidRipTide) is currently off-line while he searches for a new apartment and moves what's left of his furniture into a new home. The old place was completely cut off from utilities and he had to get everything out by the weekend.

Back